Skip to main content

Big Bang - Bang Bang Bang Rap Remix


G-Dragon and TOP were surprised at the negative reactions "Bang Bang Bang" has been receiving, so they decided to do a remix, featuring everyone's favorite hiphop artist Bobby.

I found the lyrics on DC Inside, but for some reason, I can never find the audio to these remixes.





[G-Dragon]

I am completely losing my mind
As I am a subject to the passage of time
But my fangirls think I’m a genius
That compensates for my micropenis
I can’t rhyme for shit any longer
You would expect my lyricism to be stronger
But it’s not like I could rap the first place
We all know the true case
It must be from all the weed I’ve been smoking
I’ll admit I’m gay before I quit toking
We can all blame it on Kiko
She’s been fucking my ass violently
We all know I’m too blue-pilled to fuck her
So I just take it up the ass silently


BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG! BANG! BANG!
Bang bang bang
BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG! BANG! BANG!
Bang bang bang


[Bobby]

I forgot to shower before I came to the studio
Just to prove I have more swag than Coolio
I high-fived people while I took a dump
I don’t want to be near any lame-ass chump
Smeared shit on their hands to make them more hiphop
I eat my own shit because I’m hardcore
Taking a shower is such a bore
I like to piss on the bathroom door
I’m more hardcore than two black dude’s ripping an Asian girl’s asshole
My lyricism has no rival
I’d compare it to AKF’s mom’s casserole
After this you’ll need some Mydol
Even though I look like roadkill
I can pick up chicks with my armpit sweat
Follow me on the way to hiphop greatness
Because nigga you ain’t shet


BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG! BANG! BANG!
Bang bang bang
BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG! BANG! BANG!
Bang bang bang


[TOP]

My name is Choi Seung Hyun
And you may not call me Choi Seung Yeon
I can make guys finger their assholes to me
I can even make them crave my D
I don’t even have to chop off my dick
Because artificial pussies are sick
Y’all mother fuckers can’t resist this Vulcan flow
Sasaengs follow me everywhere I go
We all know every sa saeng saeng saeng
Wants to stalk me and bang bang bang
I am going to be a world star
Run over my competition like Daesung’s car

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mamamoo Hwasa's sexual performance?

Pann : Mamamoo Hwasa, isn't this too much? 1. [+140, -5] It looks more sexual because she has a good body. It was Mamamoo's concert and it was +15. 2. [+95, -15] This is why they say women's enemy is women. You call it sexy when male idols rip their clothes off and do pelvic dances but it's a problem when a female idol does it? It only looks sexy and pretty. 3. [+85, -1] It would be considered too much if this was done on broadcast but it was a +15 concert. It's fine. 4. [+35, -0] It's still better than female idols' lolita appeal nowadays 5. [+26, -0] It looks more like that because the dress color is nude. And like in foreign countries, adult sexiness is better than short school uniforms and lolita. 6. [+23, -0] You never bought an album and yet you're complaining about this and that 7. [+22, -1] It's a concert anyways. Other male idols wear more sexual clothes. 8. [+21, -26] It looks a bit off...

[MV Review] AOA - Heart Attack

The pretty girls are AOA! AOA starts off the summer deluge of girl group comebacks, which means that this summer will be pretty fucking awesome. The MV starts out with the AOA girls sans Seolhyun playing a game of lacrosse. Seeing as how bad the girls got raped in the game, I would say that the team they were playing must be playing for Duke . During their pitiful attempt at playing a game, Choa gets knocked down by an opponent. He takes off his helmet and Choa falls for him. Choa definitely wants it up the ass from this guy. However, once the song actually starts, it shows the AOA members and the other lacrosse team in the same classroom. I know Duke has high admission standards, thus the whites and Asians in the classroom, but did they stop affirmative action because I didn't see any other minorities in the classroom. Seolhyun is introduced as the new student, and all of the dudes want to bust a nut on her ass. Later on, Choa writes a letter to do dude she's lusting after, bu...

WJSN Cheng Xiao Shows Off Her Flexibility!