Skip to main content

Biggest Naver article of Lee Jung Hee


(Article written on June 26)

Article: Two sons that have been raped by their biological father for 10 years... 'save the children'

Source: Kookmin Ilbo via Naver

1. [+105399, -1101] Please don't delete the articles...

2. [+90489, -835] Please do the investigation properly. Don't delete the articles. Let's catch the people that are related to this and throw them into jail. Please.

3. [+82996, -790] Woah.... this is the only article.

4. [+79412, -745] The mother said she held a press interview, interviews with the media, reported to the police, and sued the people. But it was all no use... That's why she's asking for the citizens' help... No one listened to her and no one helped her. She must've had a hard time... I feel very responsible. I'll fight until the end.

5. [+74381, -730] Please, everybody needs to help.

6. [+20018, -159] This is not a simple rape case between a father and sons. It's related to powerful people. Drugs, child prostitution, family sex, filming pornography, selling porno, blocking the media... This is the worst possible case with a lot of things related.

7. [+19220, -117] University student journalist-nim, thank you for this article. It'll be deleted eventually but thank you for telling the truth bravely. I hope you become a good journalist in the future.

8. [+17953, -105] It's my first time of leaving a comment. As a parent with children, I'm extremely devastated to hear her situation. Please investigate the case and punish the people so that the mother and the sons can start again. Even if they're punished, the family is still going to live with this pain. But if you don't investigate and bury this issue, the family won't have any hope. Please investigate properly.

9. [+17096, -118] How come the top article disappeared with a lot of comments deleted? What kind of a big background does this have for this to occur?

10. [+16055, -103] There will be no solution for our country if they don't reveal this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get to Know - CarolinaPanthers2015

You may be asking yourself, who is  CarolinaPanthers2015 ? I'm here to tell you he's one of the greatest minds in K-pop fapping today. A common participant on Reddit's  kpopfap  board; each of his comments is a work of art. Aptly describing the material being posted while at the same time giving a concise description of what he'd like to do. Really, I haven't seen such great "porn" commenting since  ross53545 . CarolinaPanthers2015 was kind enough to answer of a few of my questions: SF: How long have you been into k-pop? CarolinaPanthers2015: Since I have discovered Girls' Generation a few years ago. I simply don't know what exact year I started listening to them right now. SF: Favorite group/ idol? CarolinaPanthers2015: I have countless favorite girl groups and idols, from Hello Venus to G.NA and from BESTie to Lim Kim. SF: How many times do you fap per day? CarolinaPanthers2015: I just jack off to idols whenever I need to. And it doesn't matt...

The real pussy magnet

Who's kpop's biggest playa? This guy. In the past month, kpop has seen more than its typical share of  tits and ass  with Big Bang's white girls in hanboks orgy in  "Bae Bae,"  Hyunseung's breast signature in  "Ma First,"  and Jay Park's two releases that were the musical equivalent of an STD. (Herpes, if you're wondering) Despite all this, the biggest playa* in kpop is not GD, wannabe GD, or Jay Hard. It's Jung Joon Young. To be honest, I wasn't familiar with Jung Joon Young until I recently started watching  "The Lover,"  which is a super enjoyable, low-key kdrama he's in now. I mean, sure, I recall him as the derpy young assistant in Mamamoo's  "Mr. Ambiguous"  video, but I was only watching for the 'Moo, so he and Bumkey could have fucked right out of that MV and I wouldn't have cared. But then, I caught his latest release, and my views on him changed. Boy spends the MV recalling a wild night th...

BoA's Top 15 Korean Songs - #13 - Dangerous

For those of you who like "Adrenaline" but wanted it to be even more electronic, "Dangerous" is the song for you. In 2010, f(x)'s "Nu ABO" was one of my favorite songs of the year. It was the song that cemented them as one of my favorite groups. "Dangerous" reminds me of "Nu ABO" with a lot more autotune, but it works very well how the instrumental sounds. At first, I didn't like this song that much because in 2010 the heavily autotuned vocals were too prevalent in songs, but after the fad ended, the song became much more enjoyable for me. I had always loved the instrumental of the song, as I am a sucker for electronic music.