Skip to main content

Celebrity connections

Pann: Who has celebrity connections

1. [+171, -2] It's not a celebrity but my history teacher is my uncle. When the teachers are in process of making exams, I would visit my grandma's home and my uncle locks himself in his room ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+91, -4] My mom ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's not a celebrity but she was an extra on Song Ilguk's drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sorry. My mom is jjang.

3. [+85, -10] Everybody quiet!! My mom's friend lives in the US and she lives next to Katy Perry
- [+8, -0] Sorry but Katy Perry doesn't live in the States ㅡㅡ Think before you bark. Why are people even upvoting this ㅋㅋ
- [+2, -0] Maybe it's a lookalike of Katy Perry?

4. [+51, -3] I'm a cousin of Krystal and Jessica but I don't feel like I'm their cousin because I only saw them when I was young. We used to be awkward when we saw each other for the first time but after we got close, we played like boys ㅋㅋ

5. [+43, -0] Yook Sungjae used to live in my neighborhood before. Sungjae grabbed my cheek when I was young. Once again, he didn't pinch my cheek to tell that I'm cute, he literally 'grabbed' my cheek.

6. [+37, -0] I don't know them personally but Infinite lives a floor below me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think there are three of them with the manager ㅋㅋ I see a lot of celebrities.

7. [+37, -0] I'm a cousin of Yoo Sangmoo but our age gap is huge ㅋㅋ

8. [+34, -0] My dad's friend's son is Ji Changwook.

9. [+30, -1] My aunt's high school student is Chen ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jongdae jjang <3

10. [+28, -0] Do you know Bangtan Jin? He used to live next to me... I was a bit close to him... haha

11. [+26, -0] My oppa is into hip-hop so he hangs out at underground a lot. He's friends with Block B Zico...

12. [+21, -0] My uncle is a music show PD. When I was in elementary school, I fooled around in waiting rooms without knowing anything. I went into VIXX's waiting room and they were unpopular at that time. I drank water from the fridge because no one was there but I got caught by N. You know, the dark person.

13. [+19, -0] My dad was smoking in a smoking room and Ha Jung Woo joined him

14. [+17, -0] My cousin unnie is a vocal trainer at SM. I went to her wedding and SHINee was there.

15. [+16, -0] I'm the closest to this male hoobae in my school and he's a dongsaeng of EXID Junghwa. He carefully told me about it after Up & Down got popular. I told him to get autographs of all members ㅋㅋ

16. [+16, -0] My mom's friend's son is SHINee Jonghyun... He's literally an umchinah to me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

17. [+12, -0] I know Naeun's dongsaeng ㅋㅋ Her family is very rich.

18. [+11, -0] I'm studying aboard and Ariana Grande's home and my home are separated only by a building

20. [+11, -0] Jungkook is in my next next class. I saw him and talked to him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so handsome with a high nose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mamamoo Hwasa's sexual performance?

Pann : Mamamoo Hwasa, isn't this too much? 1. [+140, -5] It looks more sexual because she has a good body. It was Mamamoo's concert and it was +15. 2. [+95, -15] This is why they say women's enemy is women. You call it sexy when male idols rip their clothes off and do pelvic dances but it's a problem when a female idol does it? It only looks sexy and pretty. 3. [+85, -1] It would be considered too much if this was done on broadcast but it was a +15 concert. It's fine. 4. [+35, -0] It's still better than female idols' lolita appeal nowadays 5. [+26, -0] It looks more like that because the dress color is nude. And like in foreign countries, adult sexiness is better than short school uniforms and lolita. 6. [+23, -0] You never bought an album and yet you're complaining about this and that 7. [+22, -1] It's a concert anyways. Other male idols wear more sexual clothes. 8. [+21, -26] It looks a bit off...

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

[MV Review] AOA - Heart Attack

The pretty girls are AOA! AOA starts off the summer deluge of girl group comebacks, which means that this summer will be pretty fucking awesome. The MV starts out with the AOA girls sans Seolhyun playing a game of lacrosse. Seeing as how bad the girls got raped in the game, I would say that the team they were playing must be playing for Duke . During their pitiful attempt at playing a game, Choa gets knocked down by an opponent. He takes off his helmet and Choa falls for him. Choa definitely wants it up the ass from this guy. However, once the song actually starts, it shows the AOA members and the other lacrosse team in the same classroom. I know Duke has high admission standards, thus the whites and Asians in the classroom, but did they stop affirmative action because I didn't see any other minorities in the classroom. Seolhyun is introduced as the new student, and all of the dudes want to bust a nut on her ass. Later on, Choa writes a letter to do dude she's lusting after, bu...