Skip to main content

Four English songs that became popular late in Korea


Rolling In The Deep - Adele

The song had no popularity in Korea when it was #1 for 7 weeks on Billboard and sweeping the nation. It later became popular after the covers of Shin Jisoo (Superstar K) and Park Jimin (K-pop Star)




Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea)

The song had no popularity in Korea when it was popular overseas. It later became popular after the cover of Seo Ye An (K-pop Star)




I'm Not The Only One - Sam Smith

The song had no popularity in Korea when it was popular overseas. It later became popular after the cover of Esther Kim (K-pop Star)




Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen

It had no popularity in Korea when it was #1 for 9 weeks on Billboard. After 6 months, it randomly became popular in Korea.

=

Instiz: Top 4 English songs that got popular late in Korea

- I thought Call Me Maybe got popular because Tiffany did a cover? I listened to it for the whole day because the song is so sweet

- I used to listen to Problem all the time because I liked Iggy's rap but I stopped after the countless covers

- Agreed with all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They suddenly became popular

- Can Melon please stop mentioning the covers besides the song title?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mamamoo Hwasa's sexual performance?

Pann : Mamamoo Hwasa, isn't this too much? 1. [+140, -5] It looks more sexual because she has a good body. It was Mamamoo's concert and it was +15. 2. [+95, -15] This is why they say women's enemy is women. You call it sexy when male idols rip their clothes off and do pelvic dances but it's a problem when a female idol does it? It only looks sexy and pretty. 3. [+85, -1] It would be considered too much if this was done on broadcast but it was a +15 concert. It's fine. 4. [+35, -0] It's still better than female idols' lolita appeal nowadays 5. [+26, -0] It looks more like that because the dress color is nude. And like in foreign countries, adult sexiness is better than short school uniforms and lolita. 6. [+23, -0] You never bought an album and yet you're complaining about this and that 7. [+22, -1] It's a concert anyways. Other male idols wear more sexual clothes. 8. [+21, -26] It looks a bit off...

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

WJSN Cheng Xiao Shows Off Her Flexibility!