Skip to main content

Most liked ice creams at Baskin Robbins


1) My Mom is an Alien (dark, milk, white chocolate)
2) Almond Bong Bong (almond)
3) Gone with the Wind (cheesecake)
4) Cherry Jubilee (cherry)
5) Shooting Star (popping candies)

-

Pann: Top 5 ice creams at Baskin Robbins in the past 30 years

1. [+200, -109] I really hate mint chocolate, I never eat it. It tastes spicy and like a toothpaste. I don't even know if I'm eating ice cream or toothpaste. It gets extremely mixed opinions.

2. [+199, -127] Where's mint choco?

3. [+133, -32] It's invalid since there's no New York Cheese

4. [+36, -6] Am I the only one who dislikes Shooting Star? The popping stuff bothers me from eating it.

5. [+36, -0] My Mom is an Alien was released less than 30 years ago, how is this on the list?

6. [+30, -8] Strawberry in Love is the best one, why is no one talking about it?

7. [+29, -2] People, it's not like mint tastes like toothpaste, the toothpaste tastes like mint. Why are you saying mint tastes like toothpaste?

8. [+29, -0] I personally love Choco Tree Forest... Who's crazy over green tea and choco flavor? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mamamoo Hwasa's sexual performance?

Pann : Mamamoo Hwasa, isn't this too much? 1. [+140, -5] It looks more sexual because she has a good body. It was Mamamoo's concert and it was +15. 2. [+95, -15] This is why they say women's enemy is women. You call it sexy when male idols rip their clothes off and do pelvic dances but it's a problem when a female idol does it? It only looks sexy and pretty. 3. [+85, -1] It would be considered too much if this was done on broadcast but it was a +15 concert. It's fine. 4. [+35, -0] It's still better than female idols' lolita appeal nowadays 5. [+26, -0] It looks more like that because the dress color is nude. And like in foreign countries, adult sexiness is better than short school uniforms and lolita. 6. [+23, -0] You never bought an album and yet you're complaining about this and that 7. [+22, -1] It's a concert anyways. Other male idols wear more sexual clothes. 8. [+21, -26] It looks a bit off...

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

WJSN Cheng Xiao Shows Off Her Flexibility!