Skip to main content

Seolhyun's charms

Pann: AOA Seolhyun from men's perspective

1. [+48, -9] I'm a woman but I see why men are crazy over her ㅋㅋ Her aura is no joke. She's very feminine, elegant, and pretty. She's also cute and innocent-looking. Her body is perfectly glamorous with a pretty leg line. Seolhyun has her unique aura.

2. [+47, -10] The reason why short women are liked is because they have this cuteness that can't be found from tall women. Seolhyun is tall but her face is cute and innocent. Plus, she has a sexy body. I love her so much.



3. [+44, -7] There are a plenty of idols who all-in for innocent concept (Naeun) or sexy concept (Hyuna). But there isn't any hybrid of innocent and sexy charms like Seolhyun, that's why she's more charming. Conclusion is, I like Seolhyun.

4. [+19, -0] Guys prefer innocent and cute faces like Suzy and Seolhyun over Krystal and Sojin's type.

5. [+18, -3] In a glance, she looks very natural unlike plastic idols. Her face is innocent and cute but her body is glamorous ㅋㅋ Do you need more reasons?

6. [+17, -5] There are rare female idols with a pretty face and a sexy body, one of them is Seolhyun.

7. [+16, -2] Innocent + sexy




8. [+13, -2] Whenever I passed by SKT branch, I used to think the full picture of the girl on the window was a very pretty rookie actress. But it was AOA Seolhyun... I only found Suzy, Sulli, and Naeun pretty from female idols but I also included Seolhyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

Sulli vs Hwayoung - it's a difference in determination levels

Inquiring minds wish to know the answer to the following question: It's fine to say that someone is determined or not determined, but how is determination itself determined?  It's a good question, fortunately Kpopalypse is determined to determinate determination levels!  Read on for the trufax! On the surface it's understandable that f(x)'s Sulli and T-ara's Hwayoung may seem similar.  Both girls have a reputation for being kind of lazy, not pulling their weight while on the job and jeopardising their respective groups' careers at one point or another.  But how much of this perception is justified?  Let's take a closer look at the behaviour of both of these idols, so that their determination levels can be properly assessed. DIETING HABITS Everybody knows what Korean idol diets are like - dangerously unhealthy!  Most idol diets consist of food that is high in protein and vitamins but very low in carbohydrates , however carbohydrates are essential ...

EXO before plastic surgery?

Pann : Pictures of EXO before plastic surgery 1. [+322, -69] And yet you never bring good pictures ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 2. [+261, -27] OK can you please take out the three traitors? 3. [+203, -55] Forever hunted Kai ㅋㅋ That picture is so overused. 4. [+98, -18] I think they look fine 5. [+95, -40] He still looks the same 6. [+90, -6] Why did you even put pictures of non-EXO people? 7. [+81, -9] Pathetic antis. You guys are now dragging Sehun's chin after Kai ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is his middle school picture. You wouldn't say a middle school kid would get plastic surgery for his chin. 8. [+71, -11] Am I the only one who thinks Jongin and Baekhyun look the same? I don't see how Baekhyun got his eyes and nose done. 9. [+69, -3] It's all good but please take the traitors out, it's hurting my eyes. 10. [+67, -60] I know that they're bad pictures but it's true that they got work done ㅋㅋ Just because they're bad pictures, it doesn't mean that they didn't get any surgery. EXO stan...