Skip to main content

Singer Kim Yeon Woo's warm personalities


Online account:

Don't bash Yeon Woo hyung-nim.

I was in a military band and the atmosphere is really bad there. He was the only senior soldier who never hit junior soldiers. When he was a junior, he was beat up by seniors until he passed out. But when he was a senior, all he did was practice singing. He's not pretending to be kind, he was born with it.

Have you seen the video where he sings alone while holding an umbrella in a rain at a cancelled university festival? All other singers went back but Kim Yeon Woo was the only one who sang for the students while they were taking down the stage.

-

Pann: Kim Yeon Woo's hidden personalities

1. [+107, -0] God Yeon Woo

2. [+90, -0] So cool... <3

3. [+73, -1] No wonder why he succeeded




4. [+34, -1] Kim Yeon Woo... He's talented and he's also a likable person.

5. [+26, -0] His voice is very warm... It makes me want to listen again and again... Why did a discover a singer like him so late...

6. [+19, -0] Hul....




7. [+19, -0] Those that were meant to succeed will succeed... He's cool ㅠㅠ I'm crying.

8. [+18, -1] Yeon Woo God

사용자첨부이미지


9. [+17, -0] I'll stop watching Mask Singer if Cleopatra gets eliminated

10. [+14, -0] I saw the video of him singing in rain while holding an umbrella and I could only call him a god. It was raining, the stage was empty, there was no light, nothing. The MR was barely there so it sounded like he was singing without background music. But it sounds just like AR... I love Kim Yeon Woo ㅠㅠ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mamamoo Hwasa's sexual performance?

Pann : Mamamoo Hwasa, isn't this too much? 1. [+140, -5] It looks more sexual because she has a good body. It was Mamamoo's concert and it was +15. 2. [+95, -15] This is why they say women's enemy is women. You call it sexy when male idols rip their clothes off and do pelvic dances but it's a problem when a female idol does it? It only looks sexy and pretty. 3. [+85, -1] It would be considered too much if this was done on broadcast but it was a +15 concert. It's fine. 4. [+35, -0] It's still better than female idols' lolita appeal nowadays 5. [+26, -0] It looks more like that because the dress color is nude. And like in foreign countries, adult sexiness is better than short school uniforms and lolita. 6. [+23, -0] You never bought an album and yet you're complaining about this and that 7. [+22, -1] It's a concert anyways. Other male idols wear more sexual clothes. 8. [+21, -26] It looks a bit off...

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

WJSN Cheng Xiao Shows Off Her Flexibility!