Skip to main content

Switched fates of two Japanese men


A Japanese man was born in a Tokyo hospital 60 years ago. But due to the hospital's mistake, his parents and another baby's parents were switched. The baby was born 13 seconds later than him.




He was originally the oldest son, but ended up as a maknae.

His original family was wealthy but his changed family was poor enough to get government funding.

As soon as he graduated middle school, he struggled to get a job and lived a hard life for 60 years.

But the other baby grew up in wealthy environment, graduated university, and is running a real estate company.

Last year, the dongsaengs of the wealthy family decided to check their oldest brother's DNA because he looked too different from them. 

On January, the two men found out that their families were switched.




The poor man sued the hospital and the court ordered the hospital to pay him $400,000.

He said, "to be honest, I want to go back to 60 years ago."

He's sighing because his original parents have already passed away, so the court can't really solve anything

-

Pann: Two Japanese men and their switched fates due to a hospital's mistake

1. [+72, -0] Do they think a life is only worth of $400,000? Crazy idiots

2. [+61, -0] 60 years. Wow, it's not even my story but I'm cursing ㅋㅋ

3. [+27, -14] You're born with the luck of your life... Being born in a poor family but fated to live in a wealthy family... He was born with the fate.

4. [+24, -0-] Woah, if that was me, I'll be frustrated to death. What is this... even his parents passed away.

5. [+15, -0] Woah, I wonder how it feels. That's what people call 'reversed life'

6. [+13, -0] If it was me, I wouldn't even think of my parents' effort to raise me. I'm gonna destroy everything because I'd be really frustrated ㅋㅋ

7. [+13, -0] They're seriously crazy idiots. $400,000? Tell them to change their life. I'm getting really mad. This is not Who Are You, fuck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

Sulli vs Hwayoung - it's a difference in determination levels

Inquiring minds wish to know the answer to the following question: It's fine to say that someone is determined or not determined, but how is determination itself determined?  It's a good question, fortunately Kpopalypse is determined to determinate determination levels!  Read on for the trufax! On the surface it's understandable that f(x)'s Sulli and T-ara's Hwayoung may seem similar.  Both girls have a reputation for being kind of lazy, not pulling their weight while on the job and jeopardising their respective groups' careers at one point or another.  But how much of this perception is justified?  Let's take a closer look at the behaviour of both of these idols, so that their determination levels can be properly assessed. DIETING HABITS Everybody knows what Korean idol diets are like - dangerously unhealthy!  Most idol diets consist of food that is high in protein and vitamins but very low in carbohydrates , however carbohydrates are essential ...

EXO before plastic surgery?

Pann : Pictures of EXO before plastic surgery 1. [+322, -69] And yet you never bring good pictures ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 2. [+261, -27] OK can you please take out the three traitors? 3. [+203, -55] Forever hunted Kai ㅋㅋ That picture is so overused. 4. [+98, -18] I think they look fine 5. [+95, -40] He still looks the same 6. [+90, -6] Why did you even put pictures of non-EXO people? 7. [+81, -9] Pathetic antis. You guys are now dragging Sehun's chin after Kai ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is his middle school picture. You wouldn't say a middle school kid would get plastic surgery for his chin. 8. [+71, -11] Am I the only one who thinks Jongin and Baekhyun look the same? I don't see how Baekhyun got his eyes and nose done. 9. [+69, -3] It's all good but please take the traitors out, it's hurting my eyes. 10. [+67, -60] I know that they're bad pictures but it's true that they got work done ㅋㅋ Just because they're bad pictures, it doesn't mean that they didn't get any surgery. EXO stan...