Skip to main content

Vernon on Show Me The Money 4


Pann: One of top 3 visuals on Show Me The Money, Vernon

1. [+85, -18] Woah I thought he was Dicaprio. His face is a waste to be an idol.





2. [+66, -11] I'm a fan of Dicaprio so I got annoyed when my friend said he looks like him but he really does... He's a flower boy. I watched Show Me The Money for Mino but Vernon ㅠㅠ <3 I'll be cheering for you!





3. [+57, -2] He grew up well





4. [+34, -3] On a Naver article, the top comment was, "he's honestly really handsome" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ





5. [+27, -6] He's a stan attractor. Why do people say Woozi is the stan attractor?


6. [+25, -3] SM will like his face


7. [+25, -2] Handsome





8. [+24, -2] Vernon raps well. Listen to his mixtape. He's still in high school but has so much potentials... Jessie approved him.


9. [+23, -3] This kid is him





11. [+16, -1] He's also considered handsome among average white guys

12. [+16, -2] There are so many Seventeen posts recently... I wanted to be the only one that knows them ㅋㅋ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mamamoo Hwasa's sexual performance?

Pann : Mamamoo Hwasa, isn't this too much? 1. [+140, -5] It looks more sexual because she has a good body. It was Mamamoo's concert and it was +15. 2. [+95, -15] This is why they say women's enemy is women. You call it sexy when male idols rip their clothes off and do pelvic dances but it's a problem when a female idol does it? It only looks sexy and pretty. 3. [+85, -1] It would be considered too much if this was done on broadcast but it was a +15 concert. It's fine. 4. [+35, -0] It's still better than female idols' lolita appeal nowadays 5. [+26, -0] It looks more like that because the dress color is nude. And like in foreign countries, adult sexiness is better than short school uniforms and lolita. 6. [+23, -0] You never bought an album and yet you're complaining about this and that 7. [+22, -1] It's a concert anyways. Other male idols wear more sexual clothes. 8. [+21, -26] It looks a bit off...

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

WJSN Cheng Xiao Shows Off Her Flexibility!