Skip to main content

Welcome The 13th Generation


We have three new disciples of Yeseulogy who have joined AKF: Sindsoron, Oreo Monster, and Kaylia Kookie.



Welcome them and you three should feel free to introduce yourselves in the comments section below.

These three will each have a trial period of two months, just like Sohyunna and PTS did.

And finally, a word about the recent application cycle. This is the second time I've witnessed a hiring cycle here at AKF. The first time I simply observed and let other authors do it, while I was involved this time since Zaku and akisame are temporarily gone for real-life reasons. There were much fewer applicants this time around, and we hired the majority of the applicants we had.

One isn't a native English speaker, one just started blogging, and one's a high school student with no blogging experience. However, what Fany, Soyeon Friend and I noticed is that all three have good ideas for the articles. akisame is our dedicated editor, with Fany, Soyeon Friend and myself filling in and assisting. You don't have to be the best writer, as there are people to fix the technical aspects of writing, you simply just need to have good ideas for articles that people want to read. We have the trial period to test authors out. The worst that happens is that you leave after two months, and the turnover rate on AKF is high, so it's nothing to be ashamed about.

I just wanted to let people know because in every hiring article, I always see people take themselves out of the running without even applying. It gets old. Just apply. If you don't make it, you're in the same position you're currently in.

Just do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mamamoo Hwasa's sexual performance?

Pann : Mamamoo Hwasa, isn't this too much? 1. [+140, -5] It looks more sexual because she has a good body. It was Mamamoo's concert and it was +15. 2. [+95, -15] This is why they say women's enemy is women. You call it sexy when male idols rip their clothes off and do pelvic dances but it's a problem when a female idol does it? It only looks sexy and pretty. 3. [+85, -1] It would be considered too much if this was done on broadcast but it was a +15 concert. It's fine. 4. [+35, -0] It's still better than female idols' lolita appeal nowadays 5. [+26, -0] It looks more like that because the dress color is nude. And like in foreign countries, adult sexiness is better than short school uniforms and lolita. 6. [+23, -0] You never bought an album and yet you're complaining about this and that 7. [+22, -1] It's a concert anyways. Other male idols wear more sexual clothes. 8. [+21, -26] It looks a bit off...

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

WJSN Cheng Xiao Shows Off Her Flexibility!