Skip to main content

[Abnormal Summit] New G6 revealed + SM fest


Article: 'Abnormal Summit', new G6 revealed

Source: OSEN via Naver


Brazil - Carlos (30)

Norway - Nicholas (28)
Greece - Andreas (26)
Poland - Przemysław (31)
Egypt - Sami (26)
Japan - Yuta (20)

1. [+25302, -898] Didn't they say they won't put same countries? I don't understand why Ilya had to leave when he was on par with Tyler. They took Takuya out and added a Japanese SM trainee who hasn't even debuted yet? At this rate, G11 will end up from all SM. Change 'Abnormal Summit' to 'SM Summit'


2. [+19611, -891] Why did they take Takuya out for another Japanese kid? And I want more Asian panelists ㅠㅠ


3. [+17300, -320] What's with the Japanese panelist!!!! I don't hate Japan but what does that make Takuya? So mean


4. [+14106, -1474] Honestly, member change was needed. But I don't understand why Sam didn't leave ㅋㅋ He barely talks anymore


5. [+7700, -329] For a second, I thought the Japanese panelist was Takuya ㅋㅋ


6. [+3760, -46] I honestly understand why they took Takuya out because he decided to take care of his image and didn't talk about sensitive issues regarding to Japan. Then they should've picked another Japanese who can openly talk about things or don't cast a Japanese panelist at all. But an idol trainee? And he's only 20? What would he know?


7. [+2939, -57] This is obvious now. They didn't change the members to add freshness from new countries. They just kicked mediocre members out. They proved themselves ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Woah this is too much.


8. [+2882, -39] Give Robin and Ilya back


9. [+2849, -33] So they took Takuya out just to add that Japanese kid? So speechless


10. [+2854, -54] The Japanese kid is under SM





Article: [Exclusive] SM Rookies Yuta joins 'Abnormal Summit' as a new panelist


Source: Xports News via Naver


1. [+9446, -280] SM and their never-ending package deals


2. [+8484, -429] SM pressured them to take Takuya out, didn't they? Honestly, SM is everywhere on broadcast. It's too much.


3. [+7099, -289] SM's domination though


-


Article: 'Abnormal Summit', will new G6 put some new air to the show


Source: OSEN via Naver


1. [+569, -7] They went too far with putting a 20-year-old idol trainee


2. [+518, -18] I lost all my interest. It turned into SM Summit ㅋㅋ Takuya hwaiting, hope you succeed!


3. [+459, -13] The Japanese kid didn't debut yet and he's a trainee. Does this even make sense? I hate SM package deals. I won't watch Abnormal Summit.


4. [+447, -13] Honestly, when they talk about countries, isn't USA-Russia the funniest? Ilya's withdrawal is regretful... I think they should've also changed the content and the MC line. The MCs are still the same... The freshness won't last long.


5. [+409, -10] I'm not a fan of Takuya but why did you even take him out? What were they thinking when they were casting a trainee? They should've cast Alvaro. Alvaro was likable because his talking was on par with Julian.


6. [+98, -2] Abnormal Summit is already on their downfalls ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I disliked the show more when I heard that the panelists were forced to withdraw.


7. [+91, -1] China, Russia, and USA are the countries that must be there. Why take Russia out?


8. [+84, -2] What would a 20-year-old know? They should've just continued with Takuya, then. Or cast a salaryman who knows better about Korea-Japan.


9. [+80, -5] It proves JTBC < SM


10. [+78, -4] I'm getting sick of Abnormal Summit. I won't watch it. SM's domination frustrates me. I'm already frustrated before watching it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mamamoo Hwasa's sexual performance?

Pann : Mamamoo Hwasa, isn't this too much? 1. [+140, -5] It looks more sexual because she has a good body. It was Mamamoo's concert and it was +15. 2. [+95, -15] This is why they say women's enemy is women. You call it sexy when male idols rip their clothes off and do pelvic dances but it's a problem when a female idol does it? It only looks sexy and pretty. 3. [+85, -1] It would be considered too much if this was done on broadcast but it was a +15 concert. It's fine. 4. [+35, -0] It's still better than female idols' lolita appeal nowadays 5. [+26, -0] It looks more like that because the dress color is nude. And like in foreign countries, adult sexiness is better than short school uniforms and lolita. 6. [+23, -0] You never bought an album and yet you're complaining about this and that 7. [+22, -1] It's a concert anyways. Other male idols wear more sexual clothes. 8. [+21, -26] It looks a bit off...

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

WJSN Cheng Xiao Shows Off Her Flexibility!