Skip to main content

Hyuna & Krystal interaction on Running Man


Jongkook and Hyuna are partners and Hyuna is waiting for him



Hyuna cutely whines him for being late



They hurriedly run off



They pass by Krystal and Hyuna says, "hey, you're pretty"



Krystal laughs

-

Pann: Hyuna tells Krystal, "Soojung-ah, you're pretty~"

1. [+140, -15] Pretty girls ^^

2. [+135, -1] The video is even cuter ㅋㅋ Both are pretty and they compliment each other ㅠㅠ I envy them

3. [+81, -64] I thought Hyuna's face was so-so but she looks so pretty in the picture. I was flustered but found that it was from 2012... She was so pretty back then, why...

4. [+58, -0] Hyuna and Krystal are close

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+33, -2] I really like Hyuna's personalities. Cool and not fake...

6. [+27, -0] I want to see Krystal in real life




7. [+23, -0] She's still pretty, why are people questioning her current visual ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're being indirect because they don't want to be called jealous

8. [+21, -0] Forget Sulli and make good friends~!

9. [+19, -0] She looks so pretty with light makeup

10. [+13, -2] Gif ㅋㅋ Both are pretty

사용자첨부이미지

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mamamoo Hwasa's sexual performance?

Pann : Mamamoo Hwasa, isn't this too much? 1. [+140, -5] It looks more sexual because she has a good body. It was Mamamoo's concert and it was +15. 2. [+95, -15] This is why they say women's enemy is women. You call it sexy when male idols rip their clothes off and do pelvic dances but it's a problem when a female idol does it? It only looks sexy and pretty. 3. [+85, -1] It would be considered too much if this was done on broadcast but it was a +15 concert. It's fine. 4. [+35, -0] It's still better than female idols' lolita appeal nowadays 5. [+26, -0] It looks more like that because the dress color is nude. And like in foreign countries, adult sexiness is better than short school uniforms and lolita. 6. [+23, -0] You never bought an album and yet you're complaining about this and that 7. [+22, -1] It's a concert anyways. Other male idols wear more sexual clothes. 8. [+21, -26] It looks a bit off...

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

WJSN Cheng Xiao Shows Off Her Flexibility!