Skip to main content

Merits of iPhone?


Pann: Why are iPhones liked so much?

1. [+134, -9] Pretty design with high photo quality. That's it ㅋㅋ

2. [+134, -60] iPhone users really look down on Android. I've used both including iPhone 6. I'm now using Optimus G4. iPhone is hard to share files on the computer so if you do something wrong, your entire contacts, photos, and data will be gone ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The battery dies soon, too. I didn't like it. I'm for LG while others fight over Samsung or Apple.

3. [+116, -82] Am I the only one who likes iPhone ㅠㅠ It's fast and there's no lag. Except that the phone doesn't have a back button, it's much better than Android.

4. [+58, -6] Don't know because I haven't used it

5. [+58, -0] Galaxy has better photo quality. But people think iPhone has better quality because of its out-focusing and pretty filters.

6. [+42, -17] I've used an iPhone and switched to Galaxy. Galaxy phone charges slower and the battery dies faster... iPhone is hard to use but it functions better.

7. [+42, -0] Some people suit iPhone and some people suit Android. Those that buy iPhone for its design end up switching to Android after a few years~ I've been an iPhone user for 5 years.

8. [+42, -2] I haven't used an iPhone. In Korea, using Android is better

9. [+39, -17] You're out of your mind if you say iPhone > Galaxy for the specs. iPhone doesn't have any better spec, including CPU memory, camera, battery, speed, and etc. People buy it just because it's a foreign phone.

10. [+38, -0] I never envy iPhone's camera or the apps but I envy the cases so much... Galaxy, too... I've never used an iPhone or a Galaxy and only used Vega, and I really want the cases.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mamamoo Hwasa's sexual performance?

Pann : Mamamoo Hwasa, isn't this too much? 1. [+140, -5] It looks more sexual because she has a good body. It was Mamamoo's concert and it was +15. 2. [+95, -15] This is why they say women's enemy is women. You call it sexy when male idols rip their clothes off and do pelvic dances but it's a problem when a female idol does it? It only looks sexy and pretty. 3. [+85, -1] It would be considered too much if this was done on broadcast but it was a +15 concert. It's fine. 4. [+35, -0] It's still better than female idols' lolita appeal nowadays 5. [+26, -0] It looks more like that because the dress color is nude. And like in foreign countries, adult sexiness is better than short school uniforms and lolita. 6. [+23, -0] You never bought an album and yet you're complaining about this and that 7. [+22, -1] It's a concert anyways. Other male idols wear more sexual clothes. 8. [+21, -26] It looks a bit off...

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

WJSN Cheng Xiao Shows Off Her Flexibility!