Skip to main content

The Ultimate Kpop Music Awards Show 2015 [PART 1 - SURVEY]

Hello and Welcome to The Ultimate Kpop Music Awards Show (aka UKMAS), a show in which awards will be handed out... to music videos... and stuff... Yeah...

I don't even know why this picture is here. It's not like they're gonna win anything.

UKMAS 2015 will consist of three stages. Part 1 is the survey where YOU guys will choose the nominees for each category (I'll get to the categories in a moment). Part 2 is the nominees list and poll. Once I've tallied the votes from the survey (which means I'll need shit loads of people to take the survey) , I will pick 5 nominees for each category. You guys will have to take the poll to pick one winner for each category. Part 3 will be the results... which is self-explanatory I think.

These are the categories: 
  • Catchiest Song
  • Best Female Act (Can be group or solo)
  • Best Male Act (Same here)
  • Sexiest Music Video
  • Best dance - Female
  • Best dance - Male
  • Best plot-based Music video (Wait... Are there even any this year?)
  • Best Dance Track
  • Best Ballad/R&B/Whatever slow shit music
  • Best Visuals (includes styling, makeup, outfits, etc) - Female (EDIT: I've noticed a lot of confusion here, you need to type in the name of a music video, not a group/group member)
  • Best Visuals - Male
  • Best Nugu Release
Rules and Regulations
  • ONLY Title Tracks
  • Leave 5 answers for each category, no more, no less (Unless you absolutely can't think of any) 
  • Its UKMAS 2015... So only 2015 music. 
Take the Survey HERE. 

Thanks for taking time out of your very busy lives to fill in this survey! I'll release the nominees list once I have enough responses. If the results are too widespread, which is very possible, I may have to resort to personal judgement, which, to be honest, isn't the most valid... But what is these days?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mamamoo Hwasa's sexual performance?

Pann : Mamamoo Hwasa, isn't this too much? 1. [+140, -5] It looks more sexual because she has a good body. It was Mamamoo's concert and it was +15. 2. [+95, -15] This is why they say women's enemy is women. You call it sexy when male idols rip their clothes off and do pelvic dances but it's a problem when a female idol does it? It only looks sexy and pretty. 3. [+85, -1] It would be considered too much if this was done on broadcast but it was a +15 concert. It's fine. 4. [+35, -0] It's still better than female idols' lolita appeal nowadays 5. [+26, -0] It looks more like that because the dress color is nude. And like in foreign countries, adult sexiness is better than short school uniforms and lolita. 6. [+23, -0] You never bought an album and yet you're complaining about this and that 7. [+22, -1] It's a concert anyways. Other male idols wear more sexual clothes. 8. [+21, -26] It looks a bit off...

[MV Review] AOA - Heart Attack

The pretty girls are AOA! AOA starts off the summer deluge of girl group comebacks, which means that this summer will be pretty fucking awesome. The MV starts out with the AOA girls sans Seolhyun playing a game of lacrosse. Seeing as how bad the girls got raped in the game, I would say that the team they were playing must be playing for Duke . During their pitiful attempt at playing a game, Choa gets knocked down by an opponent. He takes off his helmet and Choa falls for him. Choa definitely wants it up the ass from this guy. However, once the song actually starts, it shows the AOA members and the other lacrosse team in the same classroom. I know Duke has high admission standards, thus the whites and Asians in the classroom, but did they stop affirmative action because I didn't see any other minorities in the classroom. Seolhyun is introduced as the new student, and all of the dudes want to bust a nut on her ass. Later on, Choa writes a letter to do dude she's lusting after, bu...

WJSN Cheng Xiao Shows Off Her Flexibility!