Skip to main content

Writer's Block


Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know I've been experiencing major writer's block for the past month and haven't been able to think of any ideas for any long articles and have trouble even writing medium-length articles, for example, MV reviews.



Don't worry though, as I'll still try to be active here, even if it's all with shitposts (like how it used to be when I started out). Even if it's just to post something about Twice, there will still be activity on AKF.

The main reasons I'm having trouble writing my usual articles in my usual way is that I have finally started treating my depression. Just like how Teddy started writing shit songs when he got happier, I'm starting to write shit posts now. It's much easier to troll when one is miserable every day, and ever since I've started treatment, I've only wanted to do the fapticles, but when you're seeing a cute girl, you're going to be spending more time with her than looking up fancams and gifs to share on your site.


The worst problem I'm having is depression-induced insomnia. I've been prescribed Ambien, which is a highly addictive drug (I even had to go to work for a week straight on a medicated high, think of it as the beginning stages of being drunk, but all day), and with my last prescription running out pretty soon (psychiatrist basically refuses to prescribe it to me any more after this), I'll be going through major withdrawal symptoms. I've already gone through them once, and I was getting two hours of sleep a night and waking up to weird dreams and nightmares every half hour.

Lastly, most of you guys know by now I'm trying to get out of my job. I sold my soul to have a great company's name on my resume, but I didn't know that it would consume my life the way it has so far. 

So while a lot of things are changing in my personal life, I'll do my best to keep AKF live and well. This really is a one of a kind site and would feel like a part of me was missing if I was to just suddenly quit writing. Twice has guaranteed that I'll be in the fandom for more years to come lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

Mamamoo Hwasa's sexual performance?

Pann : Mamamoo Hwasa, isn't this too much? 1. [+140, -5] It looks more sexual because she has a good body. It was Mamamoo's concert and it was +15. 2. [+95, -15] This is why they say women's enemy is women. You call it sexy when male idols rip their clothes off and do pelvic dances but it's a problem when a female idol does it? It only looks sexy and pretty. 3. [+85, -1] It would be considered too much if this was done on broadcast but it was a +15 concert. It's fine. 4. [+35, -0] It's still better than female idols' lolita appeal nowadays 5. [+26, -0] It looks more like that because the dress color is nude. And like in foreign countries, adult sexiness is better than short school uniforms and lolita. 6. [+23, -0] You never bought an album and yet you're complaining about this and that 7. [+22, -1] It's a concert anyways. Other male idols wear more sexual clothes. 8. [+21, -26] It looks a bit off...

Sulli vs Hwayoung - it's a difference in determination levels

Inquiring minds wish to know the answer to the following question: It's fine to say that someone is determined or not determined, but how is determination itself determined?  It's a good question, fortunately Kpopalypse is determined to determinate determination levels!  Read on for the trufax! On the surface it's understandable that f(x)'s Sulli and T-ara's Hwayoung may seem similar.  Both girls have a reputation for being kind of lazy, not pulling their weight while on the job and jeopardising their respective groups' careers at one point or another.  But how much of this perception is justified?  Let's take a closer look at the behaviour of both of these idols, so that their determination levels can be properly assessed. DIETING HABITS Everybody knows what Korean idol diets are like - dangerously unhealthy!  Most idol diets consist of food that is high in protein and vitamins but very low in carbohydrates , however carbohydrates are essential ...