Skip to main content

Momo's momos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mamamoo Hwasa's sexual performance?

Pann : Mamamoo Hwasa, isn't this too much? 1. [+140, -5] It looks more sexual because she has a good body. It was Mamamoo's concert and it was +15. 2. [+95, -15] This is why they say women's enemy is women. You call it sexy when male idols rip their clothes off and do pelvic dances but it's a problem when a female idol does it? It only looks sexy and pretty. 3. [+85, -1] It would be considered too much if this was done on broadcast but it was a +15 concert. It's fine. 4. [+35, -0] It's still better than female idols' lolita appeal nowadays 5. [+26, -0] It looks more like that because the dress color is nude. And like in foreign countries, adult sexiness is better than short school uniforms and lolita. 6. [+23, -0] You never bought an album and yet you're complaining about this and that 7. [+22, -1] It's a concert anyways. Other male idols wear more sexual clothes. 8. [+21, -26] It looks a bit off...

[enter-talk] I'M SO FED UP OF IDOLS' CONCEPTS NOWADAYS

"Drop out letter I'm dropping out" Every time, it's always about split personality/another self Apple (fruit of knowledge) Snake Fallen angel All of these seem to always play the principal role? They are all related to the Bible post response: [+216][-32] original post: here 1. [+198, -4] Ah I f*cking agree. Why does it always have to do with Christianity or the Bible? Someone should try a Buddha concept or something 2. [+192, -15] Also, they are way too many homosexual performances (T/N: for ref, OP refers to business-gay-performance ) 3. [+169, -3] The music is just not the focus anymore. They are all focusing more on the performance and the concept;; That's why they are becoming less and less public friendly. Only people who like them will like it so... 4. [+73, 0] And Illuminati 5. [+59, 0] The concepts are all either about self-love or they are f*cking mad and breaking everything 6. [+43, 0] All these concepts are related to the illuminati 7. [+40, 0] Isn...

Can you go out with your bare face?

Pann : Can you go out with your bare face? 1. [+237, -2] I go out with my bare face everyday... It's not that I'm confident, I'm just lazy 2. [+147, -6] I can never give up on lips... Wearing lip tint makes a big difference 3. [+81, -13] I go out with my bare face when I'm ready to be against the world 4. [+72, -26] It's weird if you can't... It's not like you're a top star 5. [+61, -43] Why not? I'm honestly curious. Nobody cares... seriously. They'll just think you live nearby. Nobody will wonder what's wrong with you. Of course, a few might find you weird-looking but most people don't care at all. 6. [+38, -1] No. I can go out with a mask though. 7. [+36, -4] Reading the comments, I realize how hard it is to live as a Korean girl. 8. [+33, -1] I usually go out with my bare face. 9. [+24, -2] I'm a girl but I've never gone out with my bare face because my skin is very dirty. I have to wear skin makeup at least in case people get...