Skip to main content

Can you go out with your bare face?

Pann: Can you go out with your bare face?

1. [+237, -2] I go out with my bare face everyday... It's not that I'm confident, I'm just lazy

2. [+147, -6] I can never give up on lips... Wearing lip tint makes a big difference

3. [+81, -13] I go out with my bare face when I'm ready to be against the world

4. [+72, -26] It's weird if you can't... It's not like you're a top star

5. [+61, -43] Why not? I'm honestly curious. Nobody cares... seriously. They'll just think you live nearby. Nobody will wonder what's wrong with you. Of course, a few might find you weird-looking but most people don't care at all.

6. [+38, -1] No. I can go out with a mask though.

7. [+36, -4] Reading the comments, I realize how hard it is to live as a Korean girl.

8. [+33, -1] I usually go out with my bare face.

9. [+24, -2] I'm a girl but I've never gone out with my bare face because my skin is very dirty. I have to wear skin makeup at least in case people get surprised. I don't even wish for a shining skin with no pores. If I had clean skin, I'd never wear skin makeup and go out with my bare face...

10. [+24, -11] Why can't you? ㅋ

11. [+19, -28] Others don't care about your face at all. You're so delusional!

12. [+18, -5] Why can't you ㅋㅋㅋ Honestly, people don't care

13. [+17, -7] I'm also wondering why people can't ㅋㅋ People don't care about other people. They don't want to know whether someone's wearing makeup or not. They don't even look at other people~ Nobody cares unless it's someone really pretty.

14. [+16, -0] I can but it brings down my self-esteem a lot.

15. [+12, -0] I barely wear makeup anyways

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

Mamamoo Hwasa's sexual performance?

Pann : Mamamoo Hwasa, isn't this too much? 1. [+140, -5] It looks more sexual because she has a good body. It was Mamamoo's concert and it was +15. 2. [+95, -15] This is why they say women's enemy is women. You call it sexy when male idols rip their clothes off and do pelvic dances but it's a problem when a female idol does it? It only looks sexy and pretty. 3. [+85, -1] It would be considered too much if this was done on broadcast but it was a +15 concert. It's fine. 4. [+35, -0] It's still better than female idols' lolita appeal nowadays 5. [+26, -0] It looks more like that because the dress color is nude. And like in foreign countries, adult sexiness is better than short school uniforms and lolita. 6. [+23, -0] You never bought an album and yet you're complaining about this and that 7. [+22, -1] It's a concert anyways. Other male idols wear more sexual clothes. 8. [+21, -26] It looks a bit off...

Sulli vs Hwayoung - it's a difference in determination levels

Inquiring minds wish to know the answer to the following question: It's fine to say that someone is determined or not determined, but how is determination itself determined?  It's a good question, fortunately Kpopalypse is determined to determinate determination levels!  Read on for the trufax! On the surface it's understandable that f(x)'s Sulli and T-ara's Hwayoung may seem similar.  Both girls have a reputation for being kind of lazy, not pulling their weight while on the job and jeopardising their respective groups' careers at one point or another.  But how much of this perception is justified?  Let's take a closer look at the behaviour of both of these idols, so that their determination levels can be properly assessed. DIETING HABITS Everybody knows what Korean idol diets are like - dangerously unhealthy!  Most idol diets consist of food that is high in protein and vitamins but very low in carbohydrates , however carbohydrates are essential ...