Skip to main content

[Instiz] Jung Chaeyeon's season's greeting photos by photographer Rotta

Instiz: MBK Jung Chaeyeon's controversial season's greetings

"Greedy Kwang Soo not only released DIA's season's greetings but Chaeyeon's separately and the photographer is Rotta....;"





-

"Aigoo"

"I don't understand why they chose Rotta and I don't understand why Chaeyeon was the only one who got a separate set of season's greetings pictures..."

"The fact that her agency chose Rotta and the fact that he chose this type of concept for her... hopeless. Rotta is a criminal. I wonder when people are ever going to realize that."

"I don't know why people consider Rotta's photography pretty. All of his pictures are just copied and pasted from one another, and the fact that he has lolita elements in his works really makes me feel unsettled with the way his stuff is still being lauded everywhere."

"I can never understand what Kwang Soo's thinking"

"He really likes Rotta doesn't he..."

"Kwang Soo drives me insane"

"Please do not give that disgusting pedophile any more work"

"I hate that Rotta's pictures have lolita elements with all the same angles and outfits. Please stop using him."

"Chaeyeon is pretty enough to use any photographer, why Rotta..."

"Makes it awkward for fans to have to choose between buying Chaeyeon's season's greeting or supporting Rotta's work ^^ poor Chaeyeon fans and Chaeyeon..."

"I don't even get why Chaeyeon gets her own season's greeting set..."

"Rotta... (facepalm)"

"Ah.. Chaeyeon-ah... sorry we couldn't protect you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ stupid Kwang Soo ㅠㅠ"

"Stop doing this to Chaeyeon... there's another picture where it has 'Daddy' written on it, Rotta just takes it too far"

"I want to beat the crap out of Kwang Soo, I swear.. What are they doing to a kid.. they could just take all her selcas and release a season's greetings and it'd still sell well. Please respect your artist as a person and not a product. She's a young girl.

-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mamamoo Hwasa's sexual performance?

Pann : Mamamoo Hwasa, isn't this too much? 1. [+140, -5] It looks more sexual because she has a good body. It was Mamamoo's concert and it was +15. 2. [+95, -15] This is why they say women's enemy is women. You call it sexy when male idols rip their clothes off and do pelvic dances but it's a problem when a female idol does it? It only looks sexy and pretty. 3. [+85, -1] It would be considered too much if this was done on broadcast but it was a +15 concert. It's fine. 4. [+35, -0] It's still better than female idols' lolita appeal nowadays 5. [+26, -0] It looks more like that because the dress color is nude. And like in foreign countries, adult sexiness is better than short school uniforms and lolita. 6. [+23, -0] You never bought an album and yet you're complaining about this and that 7. [+22, -1] It's a concert anyways. Other male idols wear more sexual clothes. 8. [+21, -26] It looks a bit off...

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

WJSN Cheng Xiao Shows Off Her Flexibility!