Skip to main content

[Pann] UP10TION's Wooshin accidentally touches Somi inappropriately?


Pann: UP10TION's Wooshin puts his hand on Jun Somi's chest

[ video in question ]

1. [+51, -5] We have no idea if he meant to put his hand there intentionally or not but kids like him definitely meant it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've had this happen to me a lot and it might not seem like a big deal but it really feels humiliating

2. [+45, -3] I saw this video and he seems to have done it intentionally... Jun Somi looked like she was taken aback by it

3. [+40, -2] Twice...; both times Somi stepped back.. if it was a mistake, he should've taken his hand off immediately, what was he doing.. ㅠㅠ

4. [+14, -15] Doesn't particularly seem like he did it on purpose

5. [+13, -0] Isn't this report worthy? I always knew the group had their own share of scandals but this is crossing the line, what a piece of trash

6. [+13, -3] I don't think he meant to do it but Somi looked surprised

7. [+7, -0] My heart dropped when I saw the video. Somi looked surprised at first and stepped back and he did it again a second time ㅋㅋ; Isn't that sexual harassment? What's wrong with him? It's only a mistake the first time but he purposely puts his hand awkwardly on her chest, you can tell he's trying to cop a feel;;

8. [+5, -0] Some people suffer sexual harassment and usually don't realize it until after they think about it... because in the moment, they doubt it's actually happening. This is sexual harassment. Somi's a minor, still a junior high schooler at that;; that ba$tard seems to have thought it'd be easy with her with Somi tried to laugh it off. Park Jin Young needs to train Somi to be more careful and alert about actions like this..

9. [+5, -0] What is he doing to a 16 year old??? He should apologize, this trash should be in the media and be publicly shamed so he doesn't do it again

10. [+5, -10] I saw the video and it doesn't really look like he meant it intentionally?

11. [+5, -4] I saw the video and could he really have meant it intentionally... knowing that it was a video meant to go up on Twitter????

12. [+4, -0] I saw the video and it looked intentional... even if it wasn't, he knows that a girl is standing there, he should've been more careful..

-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mamamoo Hwasa's sexual performance?

Pann : Mamamoo Hwasa, isn't this too much? 1. [+140, -5] It looks more sexual because she has a good body. It was Mamamoo's concert and it was +15. 2. [+95, -15] This is why they say women's enemy is women. You call it sexy when male idols rip their clothes off and do pelvic dances but it's a problem when a female idol does it? It only looks sexy and pretty. 3. [+85, -1] It would be considered too much if this was done on broadcast but it was a +15 concert. It's fine. 4. [+35, -0] It's still better than female idols' lolita appeal nowadays 5. [+26, -0] It looks more like that because the dress color is nude. And like in foreign countries, adult sexiness is better than short school uniforms and lolita. 6. [+23, -0] You never bought an album and yet you're complaining about this and that 7. [+22, -1] It's a concert anyways. Other male idols wear more sexual clothes. 8. [+21, -26] It looks a bit off...

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

WJSN Cheng Xiao Shows Off Her Flexibility!