Skip to main content

SBS Gayo Daejun lineup?

Pann: SBS Gayo Daejun lineup

EXO, Bigbang, BTS, Sistar, Taeyeon, VIXX, Block B, GFriend, Wonder Girls, BTOB, AOA, Red Velvet, Apink, Ailee, Mamamoo, Lovelyz, Infinite, Seventeen, Monsta X, WJSN, Black Pink, NCT127, NCT Dream, Twice, SHINee, GOT7
-

1. [+128, -19] Bigbang? This is legendary. It's their last promotions as a full group before they enlist. It'll be a historical stage. I'm watching for sure.

2. [+114, -18] Bigbang ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How long has it been? It's rare for Bigbang to appear at a gayo daejun as a full group so you must watch it when you have a chance. You never know when YG artists will appear.

3. [+112, -51] Crazy, Bigbang and EXO ㅋㅋ Watching it for sure

4. [+35, -2] Wow, Bigbang at a gayo daejun.... I'm so going to watch it. I barely watch these things but I have to watch for Bigbang.

5. [+28, -4] Hul, Bigbang... My bias is a huge fan of Bigbang, lucky them. BTS must watch this.

6. [+25, -3] I personally want to see a joint stage of Bigbang and Wonder Girls. There used to be a lot of BangGirl stages... I hope they do it again!

7. [+17, -0] What will SBS do to BTOB this time? I just hope they don't cut off a song

8. [+15, -0] So when will we be able to see B2ST on broadcast?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mamamoo Hwasa's sexual performance?

Pann : Mamamoo Hwasa, isn't this too much? 1. [+140, -5] It looks more sexual because she has a good body. It was Mamamoo's concert and it was +15. 2. [+95, -15] This is why they say women's enemy is women. You call it sexy when male idols rip their clothes off and do pelvic dances but it's a problem when a female idol does it? It only looks sexy and pretty. 3. [+85, -1] It would be considered too much if this was done on broadcast but it was a +15 concert. It's fine. 4. [+35, -0] It's still better than female idols' lolita appeal nowadays 5. [+26, -0] It looks more like that because the dress color is nude. And like in foreign countries, adult sexiness is better than short school uniforms and lolita. 6. [+23, -0] You never bought an album and yet you're complaining about this and that 7. [+22, -1] It's a concert anyways. Other male idols wear more sexual clothes. 8. [+21, -26] It looks a bit off...

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

WJSN Cheng Xiao Shows Off Her Flexibility!