Skip to main content

SBS gayo daejun praises

Pann: The best groups at gayo daejun

(Bigbang, Infinite, BTOB, SHINee)

1. [+122, -4] Infinite still managed to look awesome. I'm so proud of them.

2. [+117, -0] Those groups sang through the terrible sound system. It was so refreshing.

3. [+107, -4] Inspirits are really upset and they're filing complaints right now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But the members still shined.

4. [+42, -1] Infinite's live echoed in the hall. SBS idiots never treated Infinite right. I hope they get smashed by bricks. It said 3 minutes and 30 seconds on the cue sheet but the actual stage was less than 3 minutes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They cut off a 4 minutes song into half and the bad camera angles are nothing new. Of course, laser and lighting terrors are a must.

5. [+42, -2] I thought Bigbang was having a concert at the end. They're the ultimate ones, also with amazing live ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+42, -1] Honestly, the groups are great at live singing but the sound system was terrible. They could've sounded better... Lip-syncing at a year-end stage isn't right as a singer. Despite the bad sound system, talented groups did really well and sang through it. They were Bigbang, SHINee, Infinite, Sistar, CNBLUE, BTOB, VIXX, Red Velvet, Mamamoo, Apink, and Black Pink.

7. [+37, -0] They media-played it so much with Bigbang and I was so pissed off when they aired commercials in the middle of Bigbang's stage. I waited for 4 hours and the interviews were all cut off ㅠㅠ Hwaiting to all fans. Infinite, SHINee, and BTOB jjang!!

8. [+36, -1] I thought Infinite's stage was autotuned... Sungjong and Sunggyu's voices sounded weird, they sounded autotuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mamamoo Hwasa's sexual performance?

Pann : Mamamoo Hwasa, isn't this too much? 1. [+140, -5] It looks more sexual because she has a good body. It was Mamamoo's concert and it was +15. 2. [+95, -15] This is why they say women's enemy is women. You call it sexy when male idols rip their clothes off and do pelvic dances but it's a problem when a female idol does it? It only looks sexy and pretty. 3. [+85, -1] It would be considered too much if this was done on broadcast but it was a +15 concert. It's fine. 4. [+35, -0] It's still better than female idols' lolita appeal nowadays 5. [+26, -0] It looks more like that because the dress color is nude. And like in foreign countries, adult sexiness is better than short school uniforms and lolita. 6. [+23, -0] You never bought an album and yet you're complaining about this and that 7. [+22, -1] It's a concert anyways. Other male idols wear more sexual clothes. 8. [+21, -26] It looks a bit off...

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

WJSN Cheng Xiao Shows Off Her Flexibility!