Skip to main content

'The Show' reps clarify Jun Somi and Wooshin's Twitter video as a misunderstanding


Article: [Official Statement] 'The Show' reps, "Jun Somi and Wooshin's video is a misunderstanding" clarifies touching controversy

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+282, -15] Her facial expression hardened and she stepped back when he touched her the first time then he touched her again ㅋㅋㅋ If he noticed that his hand touched her the first time, shouldn't he have stepped apart? Why'd he push her again?? He should've been more careful the second time but he still pushed her the same way he did the first time. It looked completely intentional to me.

2. [+248, -10] If you look at the video, he just touches her... not once but twice.. Jun Somi looked like she stepped back to avoid him

3. [+226, -8] I'm not going to say anything in case I get sued but I wonder if JYP reps are going to release a statement about this?

4. [+51, -0] I'm a man and I saw the video and he totally knew he was touching her chest ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's a total ba$tard

5. [+44, -1] Nope, the video looked intentional

6. [+39, -0] From the eyes of a man, he 100% did it intentionally! How dare he touch Jun Somi's chest

7. [+38, -0] JYP, get to work.. if you let this get buried, you're a fool;;

8. [+34, -0] Hul, I just saw the video, why did that kid do that?;;;;; Even I could tell that he completely meant it

9. [+27, -1] As a parent with a daughter myself, I swore automatically looking at the video

10. [+22, -2] Poor Somi ㅜㅜㅜ

11. [+21, -1] People who sexually harass others usually act like it was a mistake like he did. Sure the first time it could be considered a mistake but the fact that he did it again when she already flinched and stepped back means he meant it intentionally.

12. [+12, -0] I can't say that he completely didn't mean it though ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

Sulli vs Hwayoung - it's a difference in determination levels

Inquiring minds wish to know the answer to the following question: It's fine to say that someone is determined or not determined, but how is determination itself determined?  It's a good question, fortunately Kpopalypse is determined to determinate determination levels!  Read on for the trufax! On the surface it's understandable that f(x)'s Sulli and T-ara's Hwayoung may seem similar.  Both girls have a reputation for being kind of lazy, not pulling their weight while on the job and jeopardising their respective groups' careers at one point or another.  But how much of this perception is justified?  Let's take a closer look at the behaviour of both of these idols, so that their determination levels can be properly assessed. DIETING HABITS Everybody knows what Korean idol diets are like - dangerously unhealthy!  Most idol diets consist of food that is high in protein and vitamins but very low in carbohydrates , however carbohydrates are essential ...

EXO before plastic surgery?

Pann : Pictures of EXO before plastic surgery 1. [+322, -69] And yet you never bring good pictures ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 2. [+261, -27] OK can you please take out the three traitors? 3. [+203, -55] Forever hunted Kai ㅋㅋ That picture is so overused. 4. [+98, -18] I think they look fine 5. [+95, -40] He still looks the same 6. [+90, -6] Why did you even put pictures of non-EXO people? 7. [+81, -9] Pathetic antis. You guys are now dragging Sehun's chin after Kai ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is his middle school picture. You wouldn't say a middle school kid would get plastic surgery for his chin. 8. [+71, -11] Am I the only one who thinks Jongin and Baekhyun look the same? I don't see how Baekhyun got his eyes and nose done. 9. [+69, -3] It's all good but please take the traitors out, it's hurting my eyes. 10. [+67, -60] I know that they're bad pictures but it's true that they got work done ㅋㅋ Just because they're bad pictures, it doesn't mean that they didn't get any surgery. EXO stan...