Skip to main content

So... what did you do on Christmas day?

Pann: What did you guys do today?

1. [+248, -18] I met my boyfriend early in the morning ㅎㅎ We held hands as we were walking down the street ㅠㅠ <3 We went to Hongdae, ate at popular restaurants, and took a lot of pictures. It was such a happy day and I'm so happy right now~ <3 It's all lies.

2. [+170, -5] I went to volunteer for cake-making and made 60 cakes!

3. [+153, -1] Since the dawn, I've been watching Harry Potter. I just finished watching the Prisoner of Azkaban and The Goblet of Fire is just starting.

4. [+66, -2] It was the most meaningless day of 2016. I just slept and slept...

5. [+60, -3] Please be quiet everybody... I got dumped by my boyfriend today ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Unexpected solo Christmas!

6. [+52, -1] I lied down at home because I had a flu. Fuck.

7. [+45, -1] It didn't seem like Christmas at all... The country is controversial, so... There was no one on the street. It was the worst Christmas.

8. [+38, -1] Staying at home!!! So excited!!! But I don't really want to go out because this year's Christmas doesn't feel like Christmas at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

Sulli vs Hwayoung - it's a difference in determination levels

Inquiring minds wish to know the answer to the following question: It's fine to say that someone is determined or not determined, but how is determination itself determined?  It's a good question, fortunately Kpopalypse is determined to determinate determination levels!  Read on for the trufax! On the surface it's understandable that f(x)'s Sulli and T-ara's Hwayoung may seem similar.  Both girls have a reputation for being kind of lazy, not pulling their weight while on the job and jeopardising their respective groups' careers at one point or another.  But how much of this perception is justified?  Let's take a closer look at the behaviour of both of these idols, so that their determination levels can be properly assessed. DIETING HABITS Everybody knows what Korean idol diets are like - dangerously unhealthy!  Most idol diets consist of food that is high in protein and vitamins but very low in carbohydrates , however carbohydrates are essential ...

EXO before plastic surgery?

Pann : Pictures of EXO before plastic surgery 1. [+322, -69] And yet you never bring good pictures ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 2. [+261, -27] OK can you please take out the three traitors? 3. [+203, -55] Forever hunted Kai ㅋㅋ That picture is so overused. 4. [+98, -18] I think they look fine 5. [+95, -40] He still looks the same 6. [+90, -6] Why did you even put pictures of non-EXO people? 7. [+81, -9] Pathetic antis. You guys are now dragging Sehun's chin after Kai ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is his middle school picture. You wouldn't say a middle school kid would get plastic surgery for his chin. 8. [+71, -11] Am I the only one who thinks Jongin and Baekhyun look the same? I don't see how Baekhyun got his eyes and nose done. 9. [+69, -3] It's all good but please take the traitors out, it's hurting my eyes. 10. [+67, -60] I know that they're bad pictures but it's true that they got work done ㅋㅋ Just because they're bad pictures, it doesn't mean that they didn't get any surgery. EXO stan...