Skip to main content

Song Seung Hun and Liu Yifei spend Christmas in Korea



Article: Chinese media reports, "Liu Yifei ♥ Song Seung Hun's Christmas date in Korea"

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+4,695, -76] Maybe Liu Yifei's next after Tang Wei

2. [+3,413, -101] They say there's no distance too far when it comes to love so why is it so hard for me to find love ㅠㅠ

3. [+2,906, -74] They match well, Liu Yifei has an innocent looking charm to her

4. [+2,201, -81] Pretty, I hope they get married~~!!!

5. [+295, -13] People are always talking about how rich Liu Yifei is but I'm sure Song Seung Hun has millions saved up too. Obviously it's not as much as the wealth that Liu Yifei's family has but it's unfair to talk as if she's too rich for him.

6. [+247, -9] They seem to be doing fine... I bet he's good to her, he looks like the caring type. I'm sure they'll get married when Liu Yifei feels ready...

7. [+200, -11] Well I guess they don't have to worry about the gene pool for their babies

8. [+186, -13] I wonder how couples like them communicate though... My foreign language skills are close to that of a native's but when I dated a native of that language, there were still things that I couldn't understand 100%

9. [+156, -7] People worry about language and communication... but in a relationship, there are still things that the other doesn't understand or gets hurt over even when you share the same language. Sometimes I think relationships would be happier if you didn't speak the same language because then you're more careful with your words and are less likely to hurt them on a deeper, emotional level

10. [+136, -10] He really landed himself a great woman... he lives up to his handsome looks. A woman of her beauty and family wealth in Korea... only chaebol sons would have a chance with someone like that. Celebrity clowns wouldn't dare have a chance with them.

11. [+125, -9] I have a feeling they'll get married ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

12. [+86, -3] Dating for longer than I thought

-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

Mamamoo Hwasa's sexual performance?

Pann : Mamamoo Hwasa, isn't this too much? 1. [+140, -5] It looks more sexual because she has a good body. It was Mamamoo's concert and it was +15. 2. [+95, -15] This is why they say women's enemy is women. You call it sexy when male idols rip their clothes off and do pelvic dances but it's a problem when a female idol does it? It only looks sexy and pretty. 3. [+85, -1] It would be considered too much if this was done on broadcast but it was a +15 concert. It's fine. 4. [+35, -0] It's still better than female idols' lolita appeal nowadays 5. [+26, -0] It looks more like that because the dress color is nude. And like in foreign countries, adult sexiness is better than short school uniforms and lolita. 6. [+23, -0] You never bought an album and yet you're complaining about this and that 7. [+22, -1] It's a concert anyways. Other male idols wear more sexual clothes. 8. [+21, -26] It looks a bit off...

Sulli vs Hwayoung - it's a difference in determination levels

Inquiring minds wish to know the answer to the following question: It's fine to say that someone is determined or not determined, but how is determination itself determined?  It's a good question, fortunately Kpopalypse is determined to determinate determination levels!  Read on for the trufax! On the surface it's understandable that f(x)'s Sulli and T-ara's Hwayoung may seem similar.  Both girls have a reputation for being kind of lazy, not pulling their weight while on the job and jeopardising their respective groups' careers at one point or another.  But how much of this perception is justified?  Let's take a closer look at the behaviour of both of these idols, so that their determination levels can be properly assessed. DIETING HABITS Everybody knows what Korean idol diets are like - dangerously unhealthy!  Most idol diets consist of food that is high in protein and vitamins but very low in carbohydrates , however carbohydrates are essential ...