Skip to main content

Suspicious exposure of Eunwoo, Solbin, and Sungso?


Pann: Similarity between Eunwoo, Solbin, and Sungso

(Pann talks about the possibility of them having sponsors because they're overly promoted)

1. [+68, -6] It's so obvious how Solbin has a sponsor

2. [+52, -1] They're suspicious because they're unpopular idols that are suddenly promoting a lot without a hit song. People don't think SNSD or EXO has a sponsor even though they have a lot of broadcast promotions.

3. [+52, -0] I want the music industry to be shined on the singers that stick to their purpose, not on untalented visuals... But I think it's too late for that, it's a pity.

4. [+31, -2] I don't know about Solbin but Eunwoo and Sungso look like they could be popular... It's true that Eunwoo is really handsome. When I saw him for the first time on TV, he was on the screen for 5 seconds and he was shining. I knew he'd be big someday. And Sungso was on Radio Star with her clueless image and got attention with fancams and IAC. Her body is also daebak.

5. [+27, -1] After Eunwoo was on Golden Bell, he was always on Facebook for being handsome... I think the company is promoting him because he was a bit known before debut.

6. [+20, -2] I don't know about Solbin but Eunwoo and Sungso definitely don't have sponsors

7. [+20, -5] Eunwoo is in Fantagio which is an ex-company of Ha Jung Woo. The company is quite rich. He got cast in a Chinese drama a week after debut but he rejected the offer. If he had a sponsor, he wouldn't have rejected it. Sungso is in Starship and the company is also rich. If she had a sponsor, she would've gotten popular right at debut. Solbin debuted in 2014. If she had a sponsor, she would've been popular earlier. All she does is MC-ing.

8. [+19, -0] Solbin is suspicious for sure. She wasn't issued for anything but she's an MC and is everywhere ㅋㅋ She's also starring in a new JTBC drama.

9. [+16, -18] Didn't Sungso get popular from winning #1 on rhythm gymnastics on IAC?

10. [+14, -1] The comments are not really suspicious of Eunwoo and Sungso but they admit Solbin's case ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

Sulli vs Hwayoung - it's a difference in determination levels

Inquiring minds wish to know the answer to the following question: It's fine to say that someone is determined or not determined, but how is determination itself determined?  It's a good question, fortunately Kpopalypse is determined to determinate determination levels!  Read on for the trufax! On the surface it's understandable that f(x)'s Sulli and T-ara's Hwayoung may seem similar.  Both girls have a reputation for being kind of lazy, not pulling their weight while on the job and jeopardising their respective groups' careers at one point or another.  But how much of this perception is justified?  Let's take a closer look at the behaviour of both of these idols, so that their determination levels can be properly assessed. DIETING HABITS Everybody knows what Korean idol diets are like - dangerously unhealthy!  Most idol diets consist of food that is high in protein and vitamins but very low in carbohydrates , however carbohydrates are essential ...

EXO before plastic surgery?

Pann : Pictures of EXO before plastic surgery 1. [+322, -69] And yet you never bring good pictures ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 2. [+261, -27] OK can you please take out the three traitors? 3. [+203, -55] Forever hunted Kai ㅋㅋ That picture is so overused. 4. [+98, -18] I think they look fine 5. [+95, -40] He still looks the same 6. [+90, -6] Why did you even put pictures of non-EXO people? 7. [+81, -9] Pathetic antis. You guys are now dragging Sehun's chin after Kai ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is his middle school picture. You wouldn't say a middle school kid would get plastic surgery for his chin. 8. [+71, -11] Am I the only one who thinks Jongin and Baekhyun look the same? I don't see how Baekhyun got his eyes and nose done. 9. [+69, -3] It's all good but please take the traitors out, it's hurting my eyes. 10. [+67, -60] I know that they're bad pictures but it's true that they got work done ㅋㅋ Just because they're bad pictures, it doesn't mean that they didn't get any surgery. EXO stan...