Skip to main content

Hong Suk Chun weighs in on the male actor webcam scandal


Article: Hong Suk Chun, "The male actors in the webcam controversy are innocent, they didn't know they were being filmed"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+315, -12] I honestly don't understand ㅋㅋ The fact that you're exposing your body to someone you don't even know puts you at risk of being filmed, how could you not know that? Especially if you're a celebrity or a celebrity trainee, you should know to be more careful. Stick to jacking off in the privacy of your own home by yourself.

2. [+239, -7] Innocent? You mean too horny to think

3. [+238, -19] I bet Hong Suk Chun looked all the videos up.... he'll be taking care of them now ㅋㅋ

4. [+33, -1] I could never work in the industry again if I were the celebrities... what's the point of webcam sex anyway? I'd understand meeting with someone for a one night stand but webcam sex with some stranger online? I don't get it... I'm a person of the modern generation too but some of the ways people cope with their sexual frustration exceeds anything I can imagine.

5. [+32, -1] Don't defend them, they were stupid to fall for it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+24, -1] So I guess having webcam sex makes you innocent nowadays... ㅋㅋ

7. [+9, -1] They were innocent, alright... innocently stupid. Did they really not think they were at risk of being filmed and leaked? That's just plain stupid

8. [+4, -1] I think it's funny that we're even discussing what's right or wrong in any of this when it all comes down to sexual preference. It's not like these men sexually assaulted anyone or had sex with anyone, they were just fulfilling their own sexual preferences and they're the victims if anyone for how far their videos have spread on SNS.

9. [+4, -0] In a society like Korea's where people are too conscious of what others think, you really can't expect to recover your career after getting caught over something like that

10. [+3, -1] I wouldn't say what the actors did was wrong, just stupid for getting caught ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Comments

  1. HOT CAM MODELS WANTED!
    RECEIVE OVER $10,000 PER WEEK.
    SIGN-UP AS A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

Sulli vs Hwayoung - it's a difference in determination levels

Inquiring minds wish to know the answer to the following question: It's fine to say that someone is determined or not determined, but how is determination itself determined?  It's a good question, fortunately Kpopalypse is determined to determinate determination levels!  Read on for the trufax! On the surface it's understandable that f(x)'s Sulli and T-ara's Hwayoung may seem similar.  Both girls have a reputation for being kind of lazy, not pulling their weight while on the job and jeopardising their respective groups' careers at one point or another.  But how much of this perception is justified?  Let's take a closer look at the behaviour of both of these idols, so that their determination levels can be properly assessed. DIETING HABITS Everybody knows what Korean idol diets are like - dangerously unhealthy!  Most idol diets consist of food that is high in protein and vitamins but very low in carbohydrates , however carbohydrates are essential ...

EXO before plastic surgery?

Pann : Pictures of EXO before plastic surgery 1. [+322, -69] And yet you never bring good pictures ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 2. [+261, -27] OK can you please take out the three traitors? 3. [+203, -55] Forever hunted Kai ㅋㅋ That picture is so overused. 4. [+98, -18] I think they look fine 5. [+95, -40] He still looks the same 6. [+90, -6] Why did you even put pictures of non-EXO people? 7. [+81, -9] Pathetic antis. You guys are now dragging Sehun's chin after Kai ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is his middle school picture. You wouldn't say a middle school kid would get plastic surgery for his chin. 8. [+71, -11] Am I the only one who thinks Jongin and Baekhyun look the same? I don't see how Baekhyun got his eyes and nose done. 9. [+69, -3] It's all good but please take the traitors out, it's hurting my eyes. 10. [+67, -60] I know that they're bad pictures but it's true that they got work done ㅋㅋ Just because they're bad pictures, it doesn't mean that they didn't get any surgery. EXO stan...