Skip to main content

Girl groups that have different types of visual as seen in online communities

 

Twice

I personally think, Twice has the most various types of visual among the other girl groups

My personal preference is Jihyo, and my friend's is Nayeon


Oh My Girl

The same goes to Oh My Girl. My favorite is Mimi and my bias-wrecker is Yoo A


WJSN

Girl groups that have different types of visual are usually the ones that have a lot of pretty members in it. WJSN is known for their visual line Bona, Seola, and Luda. However, my favorite is Yeonjung.

IZONE

IZONE has a lot of different types of visual. They have the fancy type of visual, the innocent type, adorable type, model-like type, etc. My favorite is Kwon Eunbi and Sakura.

Lovelyz

I remember Lovelyz becoming a hot topic in Theqoo several times for their visuals. My favorite is Yoo Ji Ae.


-Mina, Arin, I don't know, Minjoo, Yoo Ji Ae.

-Mina, Jihyo, Bona, Wonyoung, Ye In.

-Tzuyu, Jiho, Luda, Ahn Yoojin, I don't know all of their names...

-Nayeon, Binnie, Seola, Sakura, Jisoo

-Sana, Binnie, Luda, Kang Hyewon, Ye IN.

-Chaeyoung, Jiho, Seola, Kim Minjoo, Lee Minjoo

-Sana, Jiho, Seola, Kwon Eunbi, Jin.

-Jihyo, Arin, Luda, Wonyoung, Minjoo

-Tzuyu-Sana, Arin, Sakura

-Tzuyu-Jeongyeon, Cheng Xiao-Bona

-Mina, Arin, Bona, Minjoo, Ryu Sujeong

-Sana, Arin, Seola, Wonyoung, Kei

-Nayeon, Arin, Luda, Kim Chaewon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

[MV Review] AOA - Heart Attack

The pretty girls are AOA! AOA starts off the summer deluge of girl group comebacks, which means that this summer will be pretty fucking awesome. The MV starts out with the AOA girls sans Seolhyun playing a game of lacrosse. Seeing as how bad the girls got raped in the game, I would say that the team they were playing must be playing for Duke . During their pitiful attempt at playing a game, Choa gets knocked down by an opponent. He takes off his helmet and Choa falls for him. Choa definitely wants it up the ass from this guy. However, once the song actually starts, it shows the AOA members and the other lacrosse team in the same classroom. I know Duke has high admission standards, thus the whites and Asians in the classroom, but did they stop affirmative action because I didn't see any other minorities in the classroom. Seolhyun is introduced as the new student, and all of the dudes want to bust a nut on her ass. Later on, Choa writes a letter to do dude she's lusting after, bu...

Girl's Day's short shorts

Pann : Girl's Day's short shorts today 1. [+68, -1] Her butt line is showing 2. [+50, -17] People are so mean. Other idols dress as short as them but Girl's Day is always the target. 3. [+49, -2] They're not even wearing underpants 4. [+36, -0] I'm a fan but the stylist should've had them wear underpants ㅠㅠ What is this... Please wear underpants on the stage ㅠㅠ 5. [+32, -4] Why are you guys criticizing Girl's Day when their stylist is dressing them? 6. [+30, -0] Is Girl's Day's stylist crazy? I can see their butts. This honestly looks dirty. Girl's Day's stylist needs to bow their head and reflect. 7. [+24, -0] There was even a picture of a member with her full butt showing. I won't post the picture because it's too embarrassing and sexual. They don't seem to be wearing underwear, either. Usually, female idols wear underpants when they wear short stuff... I don't understand why they're doing this when they're popular e...