Skip to main content

Sandara Park, 'A member of a girl group laughed at my Super Saiyan hairstyle'

 

Sandara Park names her Super Saiyan hairstyle during I'm The Best promotion as the most memorable hairstyle she ever had. She says, 'I'm always confidence with any hairstyle I have. However, when I did that hairstyle, I couldn't even get off from the car' 

She continues, 'I stepped into the broadcasting station and a member of a girl group laughed at me. But the boy groups told me I looked cool. Our comeback overlapped with 2PM's, I did an interview with Ok Taecyeon and we compared our hair to each other'

theqoo

-How could anyone hold their laughter when they see that hairstyle...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-From Sandara Park's point of view, it might look like that certain girl group's member was making fun of her. But from that female idol's point of view, she probably tried her best to hold in her laughter. Anyways, it's very understandable so let's not make a big deal out of it. 

-Are you sure she was the only one who laughed? The whole nation laughed...

-I don't think that female idol meant to make fun of her, maybe she just smiled at her...

-But she did raise question marks with that hairstyle, it was such a hot topicㅋㅋ You can't help it with that hairstyle...

-However, she managed to rock that hairstyle really wellㅋㅋㅋ

-But YG was really cruel for making her have this hairstyleㅋㅋㅋ She's a female idol, for God's sake. And they experimented on her hair like she was a bunny...

-I don't think that female idol was making fun of her, she just laughed because she found it funnyㅋㅋㅋ I mean, what do you expect when you see that hairstyle out of nowhereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That was very rude, but I think that certain female idol was just very taken aback to see her hairstyle. If she was confident, she wouldn't take it seriously...

-No matter how beautiful Sandara Park is, it's wrong to experiment weird hairstyles on herㅠㅠ

-Is she talking about the hairstyle in the last picture...? How can you not laugh...ㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm sorry, Unnie... But I laughed tooㅠㅠㅠ

Comments

  1. Anonymous1/14/2022

    カジノ シークレット カジノ シークレット fun88 soikeotot fun88 soikeotot leovegas leovegas bk8 bk8 10bet 10bet 1xbet 1xbet 958

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

Sulli vs Hwayoung - it's a difference in determination levels

Inquiring minds wish to know the answer to the following question: It's fine to say that someone is determined or not determined, but how is determination itself determined?  It's a good question, fortunately Kpopalypse is determined to determinate determination levels!  Read on for the trufax! On the surface it's understandable that f(x)'s Sulli and T-ara's Hwayoung may seem similar.  Both girls have a reputation for being kind of lazy, not pulling their weight while on the job and jeopardising their respective groups' careers at one point or another.  But how much of this perception is justified?  Let's take a closer look at the behaviour of both of these idols, so that their determination levels can be properly assessed. DIETING HABITS Everybody knows what Korean idol diets are like - dangerously unhealthy!  Most idol diets consist of food that is high in protein and vitamins but very low in carbohydrates , however carbohydrates are essential ...

EXO before plastic surgery?

Pann : Pictures of EXO before plastic surgery 1. [+322, -69] And yet you never bring good pictures ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 2. [+261, -27] OK can you please take out the three traitors? 3. [+203, -55] Forever hunted Kai ㅋㅋ That picture is so overused. 4. [+98, -18] I think they look fine 5. [+95, -40] He still looks the same 6. [+90, -6] Why did you even put pictures of non-EXO people? 7. [+81, -9] Pathetic antis. You guys are now dragging Sehun's chin after Kai ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is his middle school picture. You wouldn't say a middle school kid would get plastic surgery for his chin. 8. [+71, -11] Am I the only one who thinks Jongin and Baekhyun look the same? I don't see how Baekhyun got his eyes and nose done. 9. [+69, -3] It's all good but please take the traitors out, it's hurting my eyes. 10. [+67, -60] I know that they're bad pictures but it's true that they got work done ㅋㅋ Just because they're bad pictures, it doesn't mean that they didn't get any surgery. EXO stan...