Skip to main content

[theqoo] AHN JAEHYUN WHO LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT RECENTLY

 




original post: here

1. Looks like he had a hard time ㅠㅠ I hope that he finds a good role to play and works hard.

2. I want to see Shinmi with the NJTTW cast ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ (Y/m: Shinmi = AJH's nickname on NJTTW)

3. Please come back to NJTTW... I'll wait for you...

4. Shinmi, come back...

5. Come back to NJTTW

6. He lost all the weight he gained... he looks like he's back to his model days

7. Wow he looks like he's back in his model days. He's more my type with the weight loss

8. I miss Shinmi, please come back

9. Let's walk the flower path from now on

10. That's right, Ahn Jaehyun fits more this kind of aura than when he bulked up. He has the model vibe

11. Ahn Jaehyun, please come back ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. Please come back on broadcast soon ㅠㅠㅠ

13. Shinmi, come back  ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

[MV Review] AOA - Heart Attack

The pretty girls are AOA! AOA starts off the summer deluge of girl group comebacks, which means that this summer will be pretty fucking awesome. The MV starts out with the AOA girls sans Seolhyun playing a game of lacrosse. Seeing as how bad the girls got raped in the game, I would say that the team they were playing must be playing for Duke . During their pitiful attempt at playing a game, Choa gets knocked down by an opponent. He takes off his helmet and Choa falls for him. Choa definitely wants it up the ass from this guy. However, once the song actually starts, it shows the AOA members and the other lacrosse team in the same classroom. I know Duke has high admission standards, thus the whites and Asians in the classroom, but did they stop affirmative action because I didn't see any other minorities in the classroom. Seolhyun is introduced as the new student, and all of the dudes want to bust a nut on her ass. Later on, Choa writes a letter to do dude she's lusting after, bu...

Girl's Day's short shorts

Pann : Girl's Day's short shorts today 1. [+68, -1] Her butt line is showing 2. [+50, -17] People are so mean. Other idols dress as short as them but Girl's Day is always the target. 3. [+49, -2] They're not even wearing underpants 4. [+36, -0] I'm a fan but the stylist should've had them wear underpants ㅠㅠ What is this... Please wear underpants on the stage ㅠㅠ 5. [+32, -4] Why are you guys criticizing Girl's Day when their stylist is dressing them? 6. [+30, -0] Is Girl's Day's stylist crazy? I can see their butts. This honestly looks dirty. Girl's Day's stylist needs to bow their head and reflect. 7. [+24, -0] There was even a picture of a member with her full butt showing. I won't post the picture because it's too embarrassing and sexual. They don't seem to be wearing underwear, either. Usually, female idols wear underpants when they wear short stuff... I don't understand why they're doing this when they're popular e...