Skip to main content

Woollim idols pick Lovelyz's Seo Jisoo as the prettiest labelmate in real life

Article: Woollim idols pick the #1 prettiest in real life, Seo Jisoo

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+100] If Kim Myungsoo was still under Woollim, I think he'd win for both male and female, no..? Kyah

2. [+80] I knew it'd be Seo Jisoo and it really is

3. [+38] Jisoo is as beautiful as ever on season 2 of 'One Fine Week'... I'm not even a fan but I've been loving her on the drama.. ❤️

4. [+13] She's the girl from 'One Fine Week'... she's actually a Lovelyz member?

5. [+5] Seo Jisoo and Lee Mijoo look amazing... add Ryu Soojung and it's just wow.. 💞

6. [+1] I guess everyone considers Jisoo pretty..

7. [+1] I agree, I saw her in real life and she's gorgeous. I was amazed at how big her eyes were when she's got monolids.

8. If L was still under Woollim, he would've gotten #1, right??

9. She has a kind of prettiness that isn't something you can see anywhere, she's pretty in a special way

10. I thought L would win it but I realized he's not Woollim anymore;;

-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

Sulli vs Hwayoung - it's a difference in determination levels

Inquiring minds wish to know the answer to the following question: It's fine to say that someone is determined or not determined, but how is determination itself determined?  It's a good question, fortunately Kpopalypse is determined to determinate determination levels!  Read on for the trufax! On the surface it's understandable that f(x)'s Sulli and T-ara's Hwayoung may seem similar.  Both girls have a reputation for being kind of lazy, not pulling their weight while on the job and jeopardising their respective groups' careers at one point or another.  But how much of this perception is justified?  Let's take a closer look at the behaviour of both of these idols, so that their determination levels can be properly assessed. DIETING HABITS Everybody knows what Korean idol diets are like - dangerously unhealthy!  Most idol diets consist of food that is high in protein and vitamins but very low in carbohydrates , however carbohydrates are essential ...

EXO before plastic surgery?

Pann : Pictures of EXO before plastic surgery 1. [+322, -69] And yet you never bring good pictures ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 2. [+261, -27] OK can you please take out the three traitors? 3. [+203, -55] Forever hunted Kai ㅋㅋ That picture is so overused. 4. [+98, -18] I think they look fine 5. [+95, -40] He still looks the same 6. [+90, -6] Why did you even put pictures of non-EXO people? 7. [+81, -9] Pathetic antis. You guys are now dragging Sehun's chin after Kai ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is his middle school picture. You wouldn't say a middle school kid would get plastic surgery for his chin. 8. [+71, -11] Am I the only one who thinks Jongin and Baekhyun look the same? I don't see how Baekhyun got his eyes and nose done. 9. [+69, -3] It's all good but please take the traitors out, it's hurting my eyes. 10. [+67, -60] I know that they're bad pictures but it's true that they got work done ㅋㅋ Just because they're bad pictures, it doesn't mean that they didn't get any surgery. EXO stan...