Skip to main content

Fans anticipate upcoming army discharges


Article: [2017 enlistment vs discharge] From Kim Hyun Joong to Lee Seung Gi, the oppas are coming back

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+1,145, -46] Let's leave Kim Hyun Joong and Park Yoochun out of the list! How dare they try and sneak themselves in... ㅋ

2. [+601, -33] Yunho and Changmin made realistic decisions ㅋ

3. [+457, -95] Aside from Yunho and Changmin, the others aren't worth talking about

4. [+48, -16] Why add Kim Hyun Joong and Park Yoochun to the list? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are they eyeing TV comebacks? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please just continue to exist as nothing once you discharge

5. [+34, -17] Lee Seung Gi's discharge isn't until October, a bit early to be writing about it already but it's still the discharge I'm most anticipating

6. [+33, -14] Isn't Park Yoochun's career pretty much retired? Can he do any more dramas or movies?

7. [+27, -15] The final bosses of TVXQ will comeback this year

8. [+22, -8] Kim Hyun Joong has already crossed a river he can't come back from~

-


Source: Naver

1. [+10,862, -266] Wow, Lee Seung Gi's discharge is already coming up... feels like yesterday he released that song about him going to the army..

2. [+11,210, -877] Can't stand Kim Hyun Joong and Park Yoochun, leave them out

3. [+6,263, -90] Feels like yesterday they all enlisted, time flies so fast ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+5,217, -280] I think Hyun Joong can spend a bit more time in the army

5. [+1,200, -59] Oppa....? Kim Hyun Joong is an appa now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+1,007, -74] Waiting for Yunho and Lee Seung Gi

7. [+639, -22] Seung Gi's got a long way to go, till October...

8. [+684, -54] Can't wait for Lee Seung Gi, Choi Siwon, and Yunho

-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl's Day's short shorts

Pann : Girl's Day's short shorts today 1. [+68, -1] Her butt line is showing 2. [+50, -17] People are so mean. Other idols dress as short as them but Girl's Day is always the target. 3. [+49, -2] They're not even wearing underpants 4. [+36, -0] I'm a fan but the stylist should've had them wear underpants ㅠㅠ What is this... Please wear underpants on the stage ㅠㅠ 5. [+32, -4] Why are you guys criticizing Girl's Day when their stylist is dressing them? 6. [+30, -0] Is Girl's Day's stylist crazy? I can see their butts. This honestly looks dirty. Girl's Day's stylist needs to bow their head and reflect. 7. [+24, -0] There was even a picture of a member with her full butt showing. I won't post the picture because it's too embarrassing and sexual. They don't seem to be wearing underwear, either. Usually, female idols wear underpants when they wear short stuff... I don't understand why they're doing this when they're popular e...

Nine Muses: Hurt Locker

Nine Muses is back, fellas! And this summer just got hotter! I said it before and I'll say it again, but I'm a HUGE Namyu stan, so this was the only summer comeback I was actually anticipating. And boy they did not disappoint me. Nevermind the fact that the visuals are top notch, as per the usual with these gals, 'Hurt Locker' is an exceptionally catchy song. But even if the song sucked (*cough* *cough* Drama *cough* *cough*) there'll still be people watching it purely for fap purposes. So, safe to say, 9Muses absolutely SLAYED this comeback. Song Now I was totally digging this song the very first time I heard it. Unlike, 'Drama' that just smacked you on the face with a rap break right off the fucking bat, this one started it out pretty neat. I can honestly say that Kyungri improved her vocals, like, a LOT. It shouldn't be too long before you start bobbing your head to the beat with this expression on your face: Sure, the song is great, but it has its fl...

WJSN Cheng Xiao Shows Off Her Flexibility!