Skip to main content

Fans anticipate upcoming army discharges


Article: [2017 enlistment vs discharge] From Kim Hyun Joong to Lee Seung Gi, the oppas are coming back

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+1,145, -46] Let's leave Kim Hyun Joong and Park Yoochun out of the list! How dare they try and sneak themselves in... ㅋ

2. [+601, -33] Yunho and Changmin made realistic decisions ㅋ

3. [+457, -95] Aside from Yunho and Changmin, the others aren't worth talking about

4. [+48, -16] Why add Kim Hyun Joong and Park Yoochun to the list? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are they eyeing TV comebacks? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please just continue to exist as nothing once you discharge

5. [+34, -17] Lee Seung Gi's discharge isn't until October, a bit early to be writing about it already but it's still the discharge I'm most anticipating

6. [+33, -14] Isn't Park Yoochun's career pretty much retired? Can he do any more dramas or movies?

7. [+27, -15] The final bosses of TVXQ will comeback this year

8. [+22, -8] Kim Hyun Joong has already crossed a river he can't come back from~

-


Source: Naver

1. [+10,862, -266] Wow, Lee Seung Gi's discharge is already coming up... feels like yesterday he released that song about him going to the army..

2. [+11,210, -877] Can't stand Kim Hyun Joong and Park Yoochun, leave them out

3. [+6,263, -90] Feels like yesterday they all enlisted, time flies so fast ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+5,217, -280] I think Hyun Joong can spend a bit more time in the army

5. [+1,200, -59] Oppa....? Kim Hyun Joong is an appa now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+1,007, -74] Waiting for Yunho and Lee Seung Gi

7. [+639, -22] Seung Gi's got a long way to go, till October...

8. [+684, -54] Can't wait for Lee Seung Gi, Choi Siwon, and Yunho

-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

Girl's Day's short shorts

Pann : Girl's Day's short shorts today 1. [+68, -1] Her butt line is showing 2. [+50, -17] People are so mean. Other idols dress as short as them but Girl's Day is always the target. 3. [+49, -2] They're not even wearing underpants 4. [+36, -0] I'm a fan but the stylist should've had them wear underpants ㅠㅠ What is this... Please wear underpants on the stage ㅠㅠ 5. [+32, -4] Why are you guys criticizing Girl's Day when their stylist is dressing them? 6. [+30, -0] Is Girl's Day's stylist crazy? I can see their butts. This honestly looks dirty. Girl's Day's stylist needs to bow their head and reflect. 7. [+24, -0] There was even a picture of a member with her full butt showing. I won't post the picture because it's too embarrassing and sexual. They don't seem to be wearing underwear, either. Usually, female idols wear underpants when they wear short stuff... I don't understand why they're doing this when they're popular e...

Pump up the pearly volume - big boobs in k-pop guide part 4

The post that k-pop's tits perverts have waited patiently for all year is finally here, it's the return of the Kpopalypse big boobs guide! Who can possibly keep up with the amount of big boobs in k-pop?  Kpopalypse, that's who!  Read on as Kpopalypse brings you the joys of objectification and superficial fetishism once again! Actually to be completely honest, I have trouble keeping up with new groups much the same as anybody, especially as I don't tend to pay much attention to the individuals in very new groups, so that's where the help of trusty caonimas came in.  I asked readers in a recent survey to nominate entrants for this list, and received several hundred responses which I will now distill in the following post.  Thanks to all those of you who helped me out here - but note that most of you picked girls who had in fact already been covered in previous episodes of this series, so make sure you visit the following links to double-check the trufax ...