Skip to main content

[theqoo] KIM HYUN JOONG CONFESSES HIDDEN THOUGHTS "GIRLFRIEND ASSAULT, DUI, I WASN'T GOOD BUT I'M TRYING TO BE COURAGEOUS"



T/N: The article goes on a long summary of his scandals with his ex and his DUI and then asked for his thoughts.

Kim Hyun Joong said "Of course, I can't say that I was good/I did good, but I dreamed the dream almost every day. I started feeling more comfortable in front of my family, but if I meet a stranger anywhere, I feel like that person will criticize me so I feel intimidated. I can't even contact my colleagues in the entertainment industry. I feel like I will be a nuisance. I felt like there was nothing good about becoming close with someone like me."

Kim Hyun Joong also talked about the incident where he rescued a person. His name appeared in the real time search but because he didn't know English and was scared, he couldn't confirm and drank instead. He said "With that incident, there were people who backtracked my scandal again. I don't want to stay stuck until the end, I'm trying to gain courage to live better."

Lee Soo Geun advised him saying "Accept the bad comments and everything else as an advice. "All the gossips happened because of me. So I'm the one who has to end it." Make up your mind and try going against (the public). Then, leave the public to pass judgement on you."

Seo Jang Hoon added "With this broadcast, your past will emerge again. If people think that you did wrong, they will rebuke you and if there was anything unfair, they will be the judge. Just wait patiently."

original post: here

1. Making a fuss

2. That title, f*ckㅋㅋ

3. Why are you trying to be courageous?ㅋㅋ

4. The title is f*cking ridiculousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Keep your courage (T/N: Original comment said "Keep Your 용기")

6. Don't gain courage

7. They are telling him to see the hate comments as "advice"...

8. He should just live quietly, just why?

9. "I wasn't good" this part was too funny

10. Don't be courageous

11. Yeah, don't

12. Aside from assaulting his girlfriend he also did DUI?? Why are they sending this trash on broadcast? They are crazy tsk tsk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mamamoo Hwasa's sexual performance?

Pann : Mamamoo Hwasa, isn't this too much? 1. [+140, -5] It looks more sexual because she has a good body. It was Mamamoo's concert and it was +15. 2. [+95, -15] This is why they say women's enemy is women. You call it sexy when male idols rip their clothes off and do pelvic dances but it's a problem when a female idol does it? It only looks sexy and pretty. 3. [+85, -1] It would be considered too much if this was done on broadcast but it was a +15 concert. It's fine. 4. [+35, -0] It's still better than female idols' lolita appeal nowadays 5. [+26, -0] It looks more like that because the dress color is nude. And like in foreign countries, adult sexiness is better than short school uniforms and lolita. 6. [+23, -0] You never bought an album and yet you're complaining about this and that 7. [+22, -1] It's a concert anyways. Other male idols wear more sexual clothes. 8. [+21, -26] It looks a bit off...

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

[MV Review] AOA - Heart Attack

The pretty girls are AOA! AOA starts off the summer deluge of girl group comebacks, which means that this summer will be pretty fucking awesome. The MV starts out with the AOA girls sans Seolhyun playing a game of lacrosse. Seeing as how bad the girls got raped in the game, I would say that the team they were playing must be playing for Duke . During their pitiful attempt at playing a game, Choa gets knocked down by an opponent. He takes off his helmet and Choa falls for him. Choa definitely wants it up the ass from this guy. However, once the song actually starts, it shows the AOA members and the other lacrosse team in the same classroom. I know Duke has high admission standards, thus the whites and Asians in the classroom, but did they stop affirmative action because I didn't see any other minorities in the classroom. Seolhyun is introduced as the new student, and all of the dudes want to bust a nut on her ass. Later on, Choa writes a letter to do dude she's lusting after, bu...