Skip to main content

EXO's Love Me Right - MV Breakdown



Nah, that title was a complete troll. I may not know much, but I do know that one would have to know what the actual fuck is going on in a music video to be able to break it down, in which case I don't. If I had an observation though, I'd say SM tried to pull a T-ARA with this shit.

I will, however, explain what SM was trying to achieve in this music video - which, in its own way, is pretty fucking genius but pretty fucking dumb at the same time.


Notice that this MV, just like f(x)'s Red Light, is packed with a shit load of symbolism, but altogether it doesn't make any sense. It's almost like SM showing off how much research they put into symbolism by stuffing them all into one music video, hence the end result is a big load of what the fuck is going on?

But I figured out exactly why they do that. Look at all these people writing articles trying to explain what the story of the MV is, but the truth is - it doesn't have one in the first place! That's the point. SM is experimenting with the fans. Imagine how damn amusing it would be reading all these articles trying to make sense of something that was not meant to make sense in the first place. Pretty amusing, I'd say. And pretty fucking evil too.

SM is using the fans for their own entertainment. In their defense though, that agency must be full of Ajusshis who aren't getting any action from their fat wives anymore. I understand that they are compelled to resort to other forms of entertainment. Besides, who wouldn't wanna watch those idiotic fangirls work their tiny little brains into figuring out something that has no meaning to start with?

Ah well, never let it be said I didn't share my findings with the world- you're welcome. This one goes out to all the smarter ones out there. Be careful, you don't wanna fall into their dirty little trap.

In return for the amusement though, SM pays the fans back with some fanservice.

Kai is seriously enjoying himself back there.
I'd be lying if I said SM doesn't know how to have their way with things. Sketchy little bastards...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

EXO before plastic surgery?

Pann : Pictures of EXO before plastic surgery 1. [+322, -69] And yet you never bring good pictures ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 2. [+261, -27] OK can you please take out the three traitors? 3. [+203, -55] Forever hunted Kai ㅋㅋ That picture is so overused. 4. [+98, -18] I think they look fine 5. [+95, -40] He still looks the same 6. [+90, -6] Why did you even put pictures of non-EXO people? 7. [+81, -9] Pathetic antis. You guys are now dragging Sehun's chin after Kai ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is his middle school picture. You wouldn't say a middle school kid would get plastic surgery for his chin. 8. [+71, -11] Am I the only one who thinks Jongin and Baekhyun look the same? I don't see how Baekhyun got his eyes and nose done. 9. [+69, -3] It's all good but please take the traitors out, it's hurting my eyes. 10. [+67, -60] I know that they're bad pictures but it's true that they got work done ㅋㅋ Just because they're bad pictures, it doesn't mean that they didn't get any surgery. EXO stan...

Sulli vs Hwayoung - it's a difference in determination levels

Inquiring minds wish to know the answer to the following question: It's fine to say that someone is determined or not determined, but how is determination itself determined?  It's a good question, fortunately Kpopalypse is determined to determinate determination levels!  Read on for the trufax! On the surface it's understandable that f(x)'s Sulli and T-ara's Hwayoung may seem similar.  Both girls have a reputation for being kind of lazy, not pulling their weight while on the job and jeopardising their respective groups' careers at one point or another.  But how much of this perception is justified?  Let's take a closer look at the behaviour of both of these idols, so that their determination levels can be properly assessed. DIETING HABITS Everybody knows what Korean idol diets are like - dangerously unhealthy!  Most idol diets consist of food that is high in protein and vitamins but very low in carbohydrates , however carbohydrates are essential ...