Skip to main content

SHINee's talent


Pann: I think this group has the best talent

1. [+218, -17] True. I always get goosebumps when I watch SHINee's stages but I'm a pig.

2. [+182, -12] Yes, I admit SHINee... They're really different from their debut.

3. [+180, -11] It's good that all members can sing, but each member has such a good voice.... They're all unique. I don't need to explain that Onew's voice is one of the top ones. Jonghyun's voice is soft, deep, thin, and sensitive unlike Onew. Lee Soo Man is a genius for putting them in one group. They also have a pretty voice like Taemin. When they reach the climax, Taemin's voice broadens the song. Minho's deep and sweet voice... I think Key is the uniquest one. It's very pop-ish... I find it very sexy and cool.

4. [+171, -101] BTOB. BTOB is really talented, it's one of the prides I have as a Melody. Their singing doesn't lack anywhere.



5. [+82, -40] BTOB. Their rappers can sing, too. Even Sungjae is considered to be the worst.

6. [+64, -2] SHINee is very hard-working. I admit it.

7. [+63, -1] Even non-fans can tell SHINee members when they hear the songs. They have good voices... My friends are non-fans but they can tell the members.

8. [+56, -0] I've always liked SHINee songs since I was young. I'm seeing a lot of changes in Minho. He used to sound 'th' a lot but in recent songs, I can tell that he worked on his pronunciation. People always point out Minho's lack of talent when they praise SHINee but I think he improved a lot. I hope he keeps on getting better.

9. [+53, -2] SHINee, B2ST, BTOB, and JYJ for me!

10. [+53, -0] Thanks for viewing SHINee positively. SHINee members worked hard to be here, especially Taeminnie ㅠㅠ I'm proud of them.

11. [+51, -0] Taemin used to look like a baby but at some point, he started to attract people with his eyes... His voice is sexy and Jonghyun's voice is erotic ㅠㅠㅠ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl's Day's short shorts

Pann : Girl's Day's short shorts today 1. [+68, -1] Her butt line is showing 2. [+50, -17] People are so mean. Other idols dress as short as them but Girl's Day is always the target. 3. [+49, -2] They're not even wearing underpants 4. [+36, -0] I'm a fan but the stylist should've had them wear underpants ㅠㅠ What is this... Please wear underpants on the stage ㅠㅠ 5. [+32, -4] Why are you guys criticizing Girl's Day when their stylist is dressing them? 6. [+30, -0] Is Girl's Day's stylist crazy? I can see their butts. This honestly looks dirty. Girl's Day's stylist needs to bow their head and reflect. 7. [+24, -0] There was even a picture of a member with her full butt showing. I won't post the picture because it's too embarrassing and sexual. They don't seem to be wearing underwear, either. Usually, female idols wear underpants when they wear short stuff... I don't understand why they're doing this when they're popular e...

WJSN Cheng Xiao Shows Off Her Flexibility!

Nayeon's Teaser for Twice's Comeback

Nayeon does nothing for a whole minute yet I'm still fucking hyped for the comeback! Anyway, I'm back home for now, but probably will not be back to posting 100% until later in the week. Tomorrow is the final day of my long hours, then Tuesday night I have a date after work, so obviously I'm gonna prioritize a real girl over posting about cute girls half way around the world. Also, if you guys notice my posts changing, I've been on medications for the past month, so just a heads up.