Skip to main content

The B Team: Purfles




The B Team is your one-stop introduction into the horrible, horrible world of lesser kpop girl groups. After some extensive research into the world of the best of the best, I have come up with a decently long list of girl groups that need your attention. Every week, I'll do a focus on generally one group at a time, introducing the members (if possible) and tracking down some fancams. Granted, these groups may no longer be active or still together, but if that's the case, then I will do a focus on two groups in the one post. Because I can.

For them to be classed as the B Team, they have to not be mentioned in any of the several sites I went to that listed the top however many girl groups in Korea, and I just have to feel like they aren't particularly well known and need some exposure. Feel free to let me know of any nugu girl groups that you feel deserve an article.
/Fairly gif heavy/



So we're gonna start with: Purfles


A three-member girl group who debuted October 21, 2014.  Formed by Crescendo Music.

Members:
Gunhee (born 1990)

Wooyoung (born 1993)

Eun Yong (Born 1991)

****

Status: I am very very very unsure, but I think they're still together, not doing anything.
But hey who cares, because at least when they debuted last year they gave us:


Bless them.

***

Videos:
That I slaved oh so long over to find, that I definitely did not have bookmarked at all.
 /Also I am a girl & I am showing what is a+ to watch to my standards.
And nobody cares for audio quality amirite/








Bonus: Dance cover of Purfles' "1,2,3" with better outfits


Extra bonus: Sick of the song? Have a dodgy remix.


***

Keep an eye out for any news of a comeback, because I haven't seen anything in a while.
And feel free to comment with who should be featured next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conspiracy on Conspiracy (in) K-Pop 1: Illuminati are everywhere! Part 1

Everyone likes good conspiracy theories. Some like to laugh at them while others take them seriously. To fill this niche in k-pop blogging, I bring you a new series called Conspiracy on Conspiracy (in) K-Pop -- in short, COCK. Let’s start with the well-known organizations: Illuminati, Free Masons and New World Order. Everyone knows at least one theory built around these key words, it is so popular that in Poland there’s even a saying that behind every tragedy/fraud/you name it, there is a “Jewish-Mason-Cyclist Sect”. Apparently in Korea this is also kind of common (it doesn’t surprise me that much since every country with high percentage of Protestants is “obsessed” with it). So how much Illuminati brainwashing is in K-Pop really? Let’s find out! Here are some basic Illuminati symbols: Pyramids: 2NE1 - I Am The Best Triangles: TVXQ - Triangle All-seeing-eye: miss A - Bad Girl Good Girl Checkered patterns: T.O.P - Turn it Up Black&White ( G.NA must be very zealous believer): Super

Sandara Park, 'A member of a girl group laughed at my Super Saiyan hairstyle'

  Sandara Park names her Super Saiyan hairstyle during I'm The Best promotion as the most memorable hairstyle she ever had. She says, 'I'm always confidence with any hairstyle I have. However, when I did that hairstyle, I couldn't even get off from the car'  She continues, 'I stepped into the broadcasting station and a member of a girl group laughed at me. But the boy groups told me I looked cool. Our comeback overlapped with 2PM's, I did an interview with Ok Taecyeon and we compared our hair to each other' theqoo -How could anyone hold their laughter when they see that hairstyle...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ -From Sandara Park's point of view, it might look like that certain girl group's member was making fun of her. But from that female idol's point of view, she probably tried her best to hold in her laughter. Anyways, it's very understandable so let's not make a big deal out of it.  -Are you sure she was the only one who laughed? The whole nation laughed

Girl groups that had bad relationships or conflicts

Jessica vs SNSD OT8 Hwang Jung Eum vs Ayumi (Sugar) They openly targeted each other on a talk show (Roo'ra) Chae Rina, Viki vs Jini Chae Rina vs Viki Viki, Jini vs Minkyung Sunhwa vs Hana (Secret) Side story: When they debuted, they were on a reality show. Hana and Hyosung had a fight and Song Jieun got scared and cried. Ryu Hwayoung vs T-ara OT6 Hwayoung was 100% at disadvantage because of the potentials of media-play and the company's power. However, the company and the members dealt the situation extremely poorly and as a result, Hwayoung was defended by the nation. It even surpassed the heat of the Olympics. Kahi targeted After School People assume Kahi talked about After School when she was talking about girl group members that "need to get hit and are annoying". She also hinted that she's not close with Orange Caramel. Bestie 3 vs EXID 3 Yooji's father revealed that there were fights and conflicts when they were splitting. People thought the members were