Skip to main content

Whereabouts of YG girl group


Pann: Recent whereabouts of YG girl group Pink Punk

1. [+32, -0] These girls shouldn't go for a fierce concept like 2NE1. They will suit a fancy and cute concept. Please avoid stuff like baggy pants with chains...

2. [+23, -0] I'm trying to get into YG and I'm honestly sad... I won't make it anyways but it makes me sad ㅠㅠ

3. [+22, -4] Their visuals are so-so except Kim Jisoo... Why does YG put only one visual in each group?

4. [+12, -0] They should debut with a classy concept like Winner. I'm not saying that they should become female Winner but they should do a fancy concept that's unlike YG.

5. [+11, -0] Why are they all so tall...

6. [+9, -0] Hul, why are there so many tall kids unlike YG? Winner and these girls.

7. [+6, -1] This girl looks like Naeun. I'm a girl but I like this type ^^

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+6, -0] Woah, their leg length is no joke

9. [+5, -0] Kim Jisoo will be extremely pretty if she loses weight and gets more care

10. [+5, -0] It's true that they can't debut because they don't have a vocalist ㅋㅋ The new girl group has Lisa in charge of dancing, Jennie in charge of rapping, and Jisoo in charge of visual. But they can't debut yet because they don't have a main vocalist ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

Mamamoo Hwasa's sexual performance?

Pann : Mamamoo Hwasa, isn't this too much? 1. [+140, -5] It looks more sexual because she has a good body. It was Mamamoo's concert and it was +15. 2. [+95, -15] This is why they say women's enemy is women. You call it sexy when male idols rip their clothes off and do pelvic dances but it's a problem when a female idol does it? It only looks sexy and pretty. 3. [+85, -1] It would be considered too much if this was done on broadcast but it was a +15 concert. It's fine. 4. [+35, -0] It's still better than female idols' lolita appeal nowadays 5. [+26, -0] It looks more like that because the dress color is nude. And like in foreign countries, adult sexiness is better than short school uniforms and lolita. 6. [+23, -0] You never bought an album and yet you're complaining about this and that 7. [+22, -1] It's a concert anyways. Other male idols wear more sexual clothes. 8. [+21, -26] It looks a bit off...

[MV Review] AOA - Heart Attack

The pretty girls are AOA! AOA starts off the summer deluge of girl group comebacks, which means that this summer will be pretty fucking awesome. The MV starts out with the AOA girls sans Seolhyun playing a game of lacrosse. Seeing as how bad the girls got raped in the game, I would say that the team they were playing must be playing for Duke . During their pitiful attempt at playing a game, Choa gets knocked down by an opponent. He takes off his helmet and Choa falls for him. Choa definitely wants it up the ass from this guy. However, once the song actually starts, it shows the AOA members and the other lacrosse team in the same classroom. I know Duke has high admission standards, thus the whites and Asians in the classroom, but did they stop affirmative action because I didn't see any other minorities in the classroom. Seolhyun is introduced as the new student, and all of the dudes want to bust a nut on her ass. Later on, Choa writes a letter to do dude she's lusting after, bu...