Skip to main content

2NE1's disbandment & Taehyun's withdrawal from Winner


Pann: YG, "2NE1 will disband officially and Taehyun will withdraw from the group" [official statement]

1. [+98, -2] Everybody knows that the reason why Winner and iKON are not getting big in Korea is because of Yang Hyun Suk. Their debuts had legendary results but YG's shitty plans ruined the groups. Only if YG took care of them ㅠㅠ

2. [+78, -1] I knew they wouldn't renew Park Bom's contract but Taehyun's case is so shocking and unnecessary... Isn't Winner still a rookie group? I've never seen them promoting properly, what withdrawal?

3. [+73, -15] What do people mean by "at this time"? I'm very flustered as a YG fan but don't just bash them without knowing the facts.

4. [+42, -1] The CEO ruined Taehyun's life

5. [+38, -0] Taehyun is so shocking... Withdrawal... hul...

6. [+33, -0] I honestly expected 2NE1 but Winner's plans were shitty from the start and this is how they end up... What the hell is YG doing ㅋㅋ I've seen Taehyun since WIN. He worked so hard to debut but he's withdrawing ㅠㅠ I feel so bad

7. [+30, -0] I really liked Taehyun... It's a pity. I've sung 2NE1's songs since elementary school ㅠㅠ

8. [+29, -1] What the fuck, YG is blaming Taehyun for the lack of Winner's comeback

-

Pann: The reason why you can't criticize Taehyun's withdrawal

1. [+231, -26] Taehyun did his best with Winner's promotions. It's so funny how people say he was a burden to the group. Taehyun's hard-work is still there.

2. [+225, -28] Taehyun tried, tried, and tried again... I'm so sad but I respect Taehyun's decision.

3. [+219, -25] He always worked hard and tried for the group. It's wrong to criticize him for disturbing the group.

4. [+116, -120] So why did he unfollow the members?

5. [+107, -66] Is that why he posted irrelevant pictures when other members were celebrating the third anniversary? Is that why he recommended some other song when Mino's solo album was released? Is this all a coincidence? He unfollowed the members twice just to gain attention? I want to stop shielding him. Hard-work is a must, do you think only he had a hard time? Other members also had a very tough time. Let's say that it's because he has weak mental. Still, he shouldn't have posted another song on the day of Mino's solo release and unfollow Winner City and the members twice. What did Winner members mean to him? I really don't understand.

6. [+92, -95] Did a bunch of Taehyun's fans come ㅋㅋㅋ It's weird here ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+85, -7] Taehyun's song had good results, I don't understand why people say it didn't. Just how much did the company make him suffer ㅠㅠ I feel bad

8. [+76, -45] OP, do you think this post is supporting Winner?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

EXO before plastic surgery?

Pann : Pictures of EXO before plastic surgery 1. [+322, -69] And yet you never bring good pictures ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 2. [+261, -27] OK can you please take out the three traitors? 3. [+203, -55] Forever hunted Kai ㅋㅋ That picture is so overused. 4. [+98, -18] I think they look fine 5. [+95, -40] He still looks the same 6. [+90, -6] Why did you even put pictures of non-EXO people? 7. [+81, -9] Pathetic antis. You guys are now dragging Sehun's chin after Kai ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is his middle school picture. You wouldn't say a middle school kid would get plastic surgery for his chin. 8. [+71, -11] Am I the only one who thinks Jongin and Baekhyun look the same? I don't see how Baekhyun got his eyes and nose done. 9. [+69, -3] It's all good but please take the traitors out, it's hurting my eyes. 10. [+67, -60] I know that they're bad pictures but it's true that they got work done ㅋㅋ Just because they're bad pictures, it doesn't mean that they didn't get any surgery. EXO stan...

Sulli vs Hwayoung - it's a difference in determination levels

Inquiring minds wish to know the answer to the following question: It's fine to say that someone is determined or not determined, but how is determination itself determined?  It's a good question, fortunately Kpopalypse is determined to determinate determination levels!  Read on for the trufax! On the surface it's understandable that f(x)'s Sulli and T-ara's Hwayoung may seem similar.  Both girls have a reputation for being kind of lazy, not pulling their weight while on the job and jeopardising their respective groups' careers at one point or another.  But how much of this perception is justified?  Let's take a closer look at the behaviour of both of these idols, so that their determination levels can be properly assessed. DIETING HABITS Everybody knows what Korean idol diets are like - dangerously unhealthy!  Most idol diets consist of food that is high in protein and vitamins but very low in carbohydrates , however carbohydrates are essential ...