Skip to main content

Can you go out with your bare face?

Pann: Can you go out with your bare face?

1. [+237, -2] I go out with my bare face everyday... It's not that I'm confident, I'm just lazy

2. [+147, -6] I can never give up on lips... Wearing lip tint makes a big difference

3. [+81, -13] I go out with my bare face when I'm ready to be against the world

4. [+72, -26] It's weird if you can't... It's not like you're a top star

5. [+61, -43] Why not? I'm honestly curious. Nobody cares... seriously. They'll just think you live nearby. Nobody will wonder what's wrong with you. Of course, a few might find you weird-looking but most people don't care at all.

6. [+38, -1] No. I can go out with a mask though.

7. [+36, -4] Reading the comments, I realize how hard it is to live as a Korean girl.

8. [+33, -1] I usually go out with my bare face.

9. [+24, -2] I'm a girl but I've never gone out with my bare face because my skin is very dirty. I have to wear skin makeup at least in case people get surprised. I don't even wish for a shining skin with no pores. If I had clean skin, I'd never wear skin makeup and go out with my bare face...

10. [+24, -11] Why can't you? ㅋ

11. [+19, -28] Others don't care about your face at all. You're so delusional!

12. [+18, -5] Why can't you ㅋㅋㅋ Honestly, people don't care

13. [+17, -7] I'm also wondering why people can't ㅋㅋ People don't care about other people. They don't want to know whether someone's wearing makeup or not. They don't even look at other people~ Nobody cares unless it's someone really pretty.

14. [+16, -0] I can but it brings down my self-esteem a lot.

15. [+12, -0] I barely wear makeup anyways

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl's Day's short shorts

Pann : Girl's Day's short shorts today 1. [+68, -1] Her butt line is showing 2. [+50, -17] People are so mean. Other idols dress as short as them but Girl's Day is always the target. 3. [+49, -2] They're not even wearing underpants 4. [+36, -0] I'm a fan but the stylist should've had them wear underpants ㅠㅠ What is this... Please wear underpants on the stage ㅠㅠ 5. [+32, -4] Why are you guys criticizing Girl's Day when their stylist is dressing them? 6. [+30, -0] Is Girl's Day's stylist crazy? I can see their butts. This honestly looks dirty. Girl's Day's stylist needs to bow their head and reflect. 7. [+24, -0] There was even a picture of a member with her full butt showing. I won't post the picture because it's too embarrassing and sexual. They don't seem to be wearing underwear, either. Usually, female idols wear underpants when they wear short stuff... I don't understand why they're doing this when they're popular e...

[enter-talk] IDLE'S I BURN CONCEPT PHOTO

post response: [+33][-1] original post: here 1. [+21, -1] Our captain ❤ 2. [+16, -1] Jun Soyeon is freaking pretty 3. [+13, -1] No but our God-Sso-captain-nim is no joke...ㅠㅠ captain-nim, I love you 4. [+5, -1] Ha, but we're not certain yet if they will go for the Japanese style or not. I know that they released a Hanbok teaser but even so, it's not confirmed. But seriously, if they went for a Japanese or Chinese style, I will kinda feel meh 5. [+5, 0] The coordi's role this time will be so important. The 'Asian feel' can be a bit ambiguous so if they do something wrong, they could get a lot of hate from China too... And if they go for a Japanese style, they will get hate too ㅠ coordi, please do well. If the coordi makes a mistakes, Idle will receive the hate 6. [+5, 0] The clothes look like the ones from Hann and the kids said that they wanted to do it the Korean style, so I'm not worried

[Abnormal Summit] Julian, Robin, Ilya, Sujan, Blair, and Takuya to leave the show (+update)

Instiz : [Exclusive] New season of 'Abnormal Summit', Julian, Robin, Ilya, and 5 members total are confirmed to withdraw from the show - ?????????????????????????? - Why? No Blair can't leave, my Blair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Woah this is totally a wrong decision - All my favorite members are leaving... - Hul.... I thought withdrawal rumors were not true.... - Why do you have to take Julian and Robin out ㅠㅠ - So it wasn't a rumor??? - Source: Nate 1. [+207, -7] Abnormal Summit staff is really so-so... They don't even realize their own mistake and randomly change the members... Why are they taking out new members? 2. [+207, -14] Shouldn't Sam leave the show? I've never seen him saying anything important when they're having discussions. 3. [+191, -3] Julian and Ilya can't leave!! ㅠㅠ 4. [+64, -0] Why Ilya though? He had good opinions and was interesting because he was different from the Western members... Is it personal issues? Let's add a member from Sou...