Skip to main content

SM hires more people for their legal team + SHINee's case is related?


"SM Entertainment hiring for the legal department"
Requirements: University degree (4 years or more, graduate-to-be OK), at least 3 years of experience
Work area: Seoul, Gangnam-gu

-

Pann: SM's legal department is hiring more people

1. [+76, -4] It's true that they're hiring more because of SHINee's case but those people also targeted most of SM idols ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't wait. I screencapped every dirty thing you guys said, idiots...

2. [+76, -4] I think it's because of SHINee. The trendy tweets were constantly sexual harassment and the fans kept calling SM to report them. We got an email reply saying one person is currently being investigated.

3. [+69, -4] I'm glad it's coming out now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Shawols held back until now because they didn't want to be called overprotective but those people went overboard.

4. [+25, -0] Not just SHINee, but I hope everyone who sexually harasses idols gets sued.

5. [+25, -0] There's currently a controversy on sexual harassment and personal attacks towards SHINee

6. [+21, -0] I'm not a fan but even I found SHINee's sexual harassment really serious and disgusting. I hope SM sues every one of them and catches hateful commenters and rumor makers of all SM artists.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mamamoo Hwasa's sexual performance?

Pann : Mamamoo Hwasa, isn't this too much? 1. [+140, -5] It looks more sexual because she has a good body. It was Mamamoo's concert and it was +15. 2. [+95, -15] This is why they say women's enemy is women. You call it sexy when male idols rip their clothes off and do pelvic dances but it's a problem when a female idol does it? It only looks sexy and pretty. 3. [+85, -1] It would be considered too much if this was done on broadcast but it was a +15 concert. It's fine. 4. [+35, -0] It's still better than female idols' lolita appeal nowadays 5. [+26, -0] It looks more like that because the dress color is nude. And like in foreign countries, adult sexiness is better than short school uniforms and lolita. 6. [+23, -0] You never bought an album and yet you're complaining about this and that 7. [+22, -1] It's a concert anyways. Other male idols wear more sexual clothes. 8. [+21, -26] It looks a bit off...

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

WJSN Cheng Xiao Shows Off Her Flexibility!