Skip to main content

Ulzzang couple Ryu Hye Joo and Park Jiho broke up?


Pann: Crazy, I think Ryu Hye Joo and Park Jiho broke up

1. [+475, -24] I had a trip to Busan and went to a club. I saw Park Jiho there ㅋㅋㅋ He was hanging out with plastic monsters at a table. I was sure it was him because I watched Ulzzang Shidae so many times when it was popular. I was cursing him because he had a girlfriend and yet he was hanging out with other girls at a club. I wondered if they broke up so I looked up on Ryu Hye Joo's Instagram, and she was in Japan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ In that morning, Park Jiho posted a picture of a sandwich on a passenger seat and wrote about how he misses Ryu Hye Joo and how it's empty without her. It was such a plot twist ㅋㅋ He was having fun freely since his girlfriend was away in Japan. He seemed to notice us because we kept staring at him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He ended up leaving. What a delinquent! I highly doubt the reason why they broke up is because of their crashing personalities. I'm sure it's because of him flirting around.

2. [+374, -4] Yoo Bohwa and Oh Jung Kyu also dated for 9 years but Yoo Bohwa is now married to someone else... Even if you date someone for like 10 years, there's someone else that you're fated to get married to.

3. [+330, -7] I've never been in a relationship but I wonder how empty and lonely it would be to break up with a long-term significant other. I think it's really hard to lose someone that you've spent years with.

4. [+191, -0] They even created their shopping site with their own nicknames... I think it was a tough decision.

5. [+160, -3] He must've gotten caught flirting ㅋ

6. [+154, -2] 8 years is such a long time, they must've had fights or even took a break... But they still never showed any of it on their SNS and dated until now. But she deleted her relationship status and all the pictures. Clearly, she doesn't want to date him anymore and something must've made her upset enough ㅠㅠ We're feeling bad for them as a third person but she could've moved on already. She has a ton of followers, I don't think it was a sudden decision.

7. [+131, -4] But guys don't get rid of couple pictures immediately after a breakup. Sometimes, they even carry their ex's pictures in their wallets because they forgot about it.

8. [+129, -15] I'm a girl but Ryu Hye Joo was too good for him in every aspect, although their visuals were a perfect match...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

Mamamoo Hwasa's sexual performance?

Pann : Mamamoo Hwasa, isn't this too much? 1. [+140, -5] It looks more sexual because she has a good body. It was Mamamoo's concert and it was +15. 2. [+95, -15] This is why they say women's enemy is women. You call it sexy when male idols rip their clothes off and do pelvic dances but it's a problem when a female idol does it? It only looks sexy and pretty. 3. [+85, -1] It would be considered too much if this was done on broadcast but it was a +15 concert. It's fine. 4. [+35, -0] It's still better than female idols' lolita appeal nowadays 5. [+26, -0] It looks more like that because the dress color is nude. And like in foreign countries, adult sexiness is better than short school uniforms and lolita. 6. [+23, -0] You never bought an album and yet you're complaining about this and that 7. [+22, -1] It's a concert anyways. Other male idols wear more sexual clothes. 8. [+21, -26] It looks a bit off...

Sulli vs Hwayoung - it's a difference in determination levels

Inquiring minds wish to know the answer to the following question: It's fine to say that someone is determined or not determined, but how is determination itself determined?  It's a good question, fortunately Kpopalypse is determined to determinate determination levels!  Read on for the trufax! On the surface it's understandable that f(x)'s Sulli and T-ara's Hwayoung may seem similar.  Both girls have a reputation for being kind of lazy, not pulling their weight while on the job and jeopardising their respective groups' careers at one point or another.  But how much of this perception is justified?  Let's take a closer look at the behaviour of both of these idols, so that their determination levels can be properly assessed. DIETING HABITS Everybody knows what Korean idol diets are like - dangerously unhealthy!  Most idol diets consist of food that is high in protein and vitamins but very low in carbohydrates , however carbohydrates are essential ...