Skip to main content

What do you think is the best SM group?


TVXQ - Mirotic, Hug, Rising Sun



Super Junior - Sorry Sorry, Mr. Simple, At Gwanghwamun (solo)



Girls' Generation - Gee, Genie, Oh, Hoot, The Boys, Twinkle (subunit), I (solo), Can You Hear Me (solo), If (solo)



SHINee - Ring Ding Dong, Lucifer, Sherlock



F(x) - Pinocchio, Hot Summer, Electric Shock, Rum Pum Pum Pum



EXO - Growl, Overdose, Call Me Baby, Love Me Right

-

Pann: What do you think is the best SM group?

1. [+280, -35] SNSD dominated the era. SHINee is a stable group.

2. [+237, -28] SNSD in terms of public recognition

3. [+192, -26] SNSD for me

4. [+165, -6] Honestly, TVXQ and SNSD are walls. I was in high school when TVXQ was at their peak and the entire school sang along when they played a TVXQ song ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "I want you you!!!"

5. [+152, -5] TVXQ... All members are handsome, good singers, and tall... They were no joke

6. [+146, -8] I was confused when I read the comments. Isn't it obviously TVXQ? The number of Cassiopeia is a wall. Their only flaw was their messy ending.

7. [+124, -166] EXO is so so ㅋㅋ They have hit songs besides Growl?

8. [+116, -3] Honestly, it's SNSD and TVXQ ㅋㅋ

9. [+92, -3] Wow... I thought it was TVXQ. The five member of TVXQ is a combination that will never happen again. But I'm happy to see my bias mentioned in top comments!

10. [+88, -48] EXO for me ㅋㅋ I'm a fan of universe concepts. I think SNSD is a really well-planned group though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mamamoo Hwasa's sexual performance?

Pann : Mamamoo Hwasa, isn't this too much? 1. [+140, -5] It looks more sexual because she has a good body. It was Mamamoo's concert and it was +15. 2. [+95, -15] This is why they say women's enemy is women. You call it sexy when male idols rip their clothes off and do pelvic dances but it's a problem when a female idol does it? It only looks sexy and pretty. 3. [+85, -1] It would be considered too much if this was done on broadcast but it was a +15 concert. It's fine. 4. [+35, -0] It's still better than female idols' lolita appeal nowadays 5. [+26, -0] It looks more like that because the dress color is nude. And like in foreign countries, adult sexiness is better than short school uniforms and lolita. 6. [+23, -0] You never bought an album and yet you're complaining about this and that 7. [+22, -1] It's a concert anyways. Other male idols wear more sexual clothes. 8. [+21, -26] It looks a bit off...

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

WJSN Cheng Xiao Shows Off Her Flexibility!