Skip to main content

Youngji reveals a selca with her older sister


Article: "Goddess level Heo sisters" KARA Heo Youngji reveals beautiful older sister

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+641, -32] Her sister looks prettier

2. [+95, -40] ㅋㅋㅋ Her sister is all plastic... I went to the same elementary school as her.. her past photos tell all ㅎㅎ

3. [+22, -2] Didn't think she was that pretty when I saw her on TV

4. [+10, -5] Sorry but I think her older sister looks prettier... kind of looks like Park Soo Jin

5. [+10, -2] I checked her Instagram out and she edits her pictures a lot, not that pretty without the editing

6. [+9, -5] They look alike but her unni's prettier

7. [+9, -3] Her sister was on 'Roommate 2' and Heo Youngji is way prettier. Her unni has a short neck... has a bit of an ajumma feel. She looks better in pictures for sure.

8. [+7, -5] Her unni's really pretty, she looks like Park Soo Jin

9. [+7, -6] Both are gorgeous

10. [+7, -4] What's up with the best comment?! I think both look pretty

11. [+6, -5] Her unni did not look like that on the 'Roommate' family special ㅡㅁㅡ

-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mamamoo Hwasa's sexual performance?

Pann : Mamamoo Hwasa, isn't this too much? 1. [+140, -5] It looks more sexual because she has a good body. It was Mamamoo's concert and it was +15. 2. [+95, -15] This is why they say women's enemy is women. You call it sexy when male idols rip their clothes off and do pelvic dances but it's a problem when a female idol does it? It only looks sexy and pretty. 3. [+85, -1] It would be considered too much if this was done on broadcast but it was a +15 concert. It's fine. 4. [+35, -0] It's still better than female idols' lolita appeal nowadays 5. [+26, -0] It looks more like that because the dress color is nude. And like in foreign countries, adult sexiness is better than short school uniforms and lolita. 6. [+23, -0] You never bought an album and yet you're complaining about this and that 7. [+22, -1] It's a concert anyways. Other male idols wear more sexual clothes. 8. [+21, -26] It looks a bit off...

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

WJSN Cheng Xiao Shows Off Her Flexibility!