Skip to main content

Goo Hye Sun opens personal art exhibit 'dark YELLOW'


Article: Goo Hye Sun, "I've failed in everything I've attempted outside of acting... more losses than gains"

Source: Korea Econ via Nate

1. [+924, -43] I wouldn't say your acting was all that great either... her career is only worth anything now because of her past of charitable work and because people like her relationship with her husband

2. [+815, -31] Her beauty alone is a real big talent, but the rest of her talents might as well not be called talents... At least she made a ton of money off of her beauty alone.

3. [+481, -41] I noticed she had a belly in the preview, I wonder if she's regnant??

4. [+53, -1] I think she's pregnant. Her stomach never stuck out like that before...

5. [+43, -2] Her stomach looks like she's pregnant?

6. [+40, -2] It's going to be embarrassing if she isn't pregnant..

7. [+38, -7] Sorry but your acting is your biggest fail ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+36, -7] Speaking coldly, her career as a celebrity is a success but she's a failure as an actress

9. [+25, -4] It's true she has no acting talents but I wouldn't say she's not successful. There are thousands of people a year attempting to become celebrities and she's one who managed to survive and still beat the competition among actual celebrities. It's like the majority of you never being top 10 in your class but Goo Hye Sun would be considered a valedictorian among all the valedictorians of the nation.

10. [+25, -6] And who said your acting career is a success?????

11. [+24, -1] Pretty sure your acting's a failure too... that drama you shot with your husband was pretty bad

12. [+23, -7] I'd say she was successful as an actress. Based purely on profit alone, it's the only thing she pursued that turned a profit. Imagine all the money she made off of 'Boys Over Flowers' alone.

-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

Sulli vs Hwayoung - it's a difference in determination levels

Inquiring minds wish to know the answer to the following question: It's fine to say that someone is determined or not determined, but how is determination itself determined?  It's a good question, fortunately Kpopalypse is determined to determinate determination levels!  Read on for the trufax! On the surface it's understandable that f(x)'s Sulli and T-ara's Hwayoung may seem similar.  Both girls have a reputation for being kind of lazy, not pulling their weight while on the job and jeopardising their respective groups' careers at one point or another.  But how much of this perception is justified?  Let's take a closer look at the behaviour of both of these idols, so that their determination levels can be properly assessed. DIETING HABITS Everybody knows what Korean idol diets are like - dangerously unhealthy!  Most idol diets consist of food that is high in protein and vitamins but very low in carbohydrates , however carbohydrates are essential ...

EXO before plastic surgery?

Pann : Pictures of EXO before plastic surgery 1. [+322, -69] And yet you never bring good pictures ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 2. [+261, -27] OK can you please take out the three traitors? 3. [+203, -55] Forever hunted Kai ㅋㅋ That picture is so overused. 4. [+98, -18] I think they look fine 5. [+95, -40] He still looks the same 6. [+90, -6] Why did you even put pictures of non-EXO people? 7. [+81, -9] Pathetic antis. You guys are now dragging Sehun's chin after Kai ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is his middle school picture. You wouldn't say a middle school kid would get plastic surgery for his chin. 8. [+71, -11] Am I the only one who thinks Jongin and Baekhyun look the same? I don't see how Baekhyun got his eyes and nose done. 9. [+69, -3] It's all good but please take the traitors out, it's hurting my eyes. 10. [+67, -60] I know that they're bad pictures but it's true that they got work done ㅋㅋ Just because they're bad pictures, it doesn't mean that they didn't get any surgery. EXO stan...