Skip to main content

[Updated] Dispatch announces Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin as their first couple of 2021

Article: Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye Jin, dating for 8 months

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+150] Until marriage πŸ’›

2. [+66] I support this coupling πŸ‘πŸ»

3. [+39] They match so well 🀩

4. [+16] Ah, it feels like they've already been dating, it just feels so natural to read this news

4. [+12] I like these two so much

5. [+8] Daebak daebak, get married too

6. [+5] Ahhhhhh, I knew it would be like this

7. [+2] They look so good together

8. [+1] Daebak!!!! Get married too 🀩

9. [+2] People have been begging them to date because they look so good together γ…‹γ…‹

10. [+3] Wow... so they're the first celebrity couple of 2021 γ…Žγ…Žγ…Žγ…Ž Love this

-

Article: Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin dating for 8 months... for real this time

Source: Chosun via Naver

1. [+695, -11] We'll act like we didn't notice so please get married too γ… γ…  you two match so well

2. [+126, -4] Congratulations~^^

3. [+98, -6] Handsome man, beautiful woman couple. I really enjoyed watching 'Crash Landing on You' γ…Žγ…Ž

4. [+80, -6] You match so well~ I support the two of you~

5. [+37, -3] Most dating scandal articles have hate comments about the female celebrity but with this couple, everyone wants them to get married γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ please get married and do variety shows with your children

6. [+26, -0] Did anyone not know this??? γ…‹

7. [+24, -2] So satisfying to see such a beautiful couple... both are beautiful, great people.. it's a good coupling, just like Won Bin and Lee Na Young~

8. [+20, -0] I think the entire nation already knew before this article. Congratulations.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+2,597, -66] You are both old enough now so please have a happy relationship that leads to marriage

2. [+627, -20] What a pretty couple, have a happy relationship ♡

3. [+386, -14] They match well

4. [+246, -68] Congratulations. Hurry and get married and have a pretty baby.

5. [+176, -4] Hasn't it been a few years already? Their relationship is lasting quite long. Marriage must be on the horizon if they're admitting it after denying it for so long.

6. [+114, -7] I think they've been dating for a while already. There's tons of rumors that Hyun Bin visited Son Ye Jin's family home in Daegu.

7. [+106, -5] Jeez, this was the first couple of 2021 that we've been waiting for? Everyone already knows about them~~ you just can't hide the love in your eyes ^^ Congratulations to them, this is news we can all welcome ♡

8. [+94, -0] I feel like it happened since 'The Negotiation'... a man just can't hide it when he's in love

-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome γ…‹γ…‹ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] γ…‹γ…‹ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

Sulli vs Hwayoung - it's a difference in determination levels

Inquiring minds wish to know the answer to the following question: It's fine to say that someone is determined or not determined, but how is determination itself determined?  It's a good question, fortunately Kpopalypse is determined to determinate determination levels!  Read on for the trufax! On the surface it's understandable that f(x)'s Sulli and T-ara's Hwayoung may seem similar.  Both girls have a reputation for being kind of lazy, not pulling their weight while on the job and jeopardising their respective groups' careers at one point or another.  But how much of this perception is justified?  Let's take a closer look at the behaviour of both of these idols, so that their determination levels can be properly assessed. DIETING HABITS Everybody knows what Korean idol diets are like - dangerously unhealthy!  Most idol diets consist of food that is high in protein and vitamins but very low in carbohydrates , however carbohydrates are essential ...

EXO before plastic surgery?

Pann : Pictures of EXO before plastic surgery 1. [+322, -69] And yet you never bring good pictures γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ 2. [+261, -27] OK can you please take out the three traitors? 3. [+203, -55] Forever hunted Kai γ…‹γ…‹ That picture is so overused. 4. [+98, -18] I think they look fine 5. [+95, -40] He still looks the same 6. [+90, -6] Why did you even put pictures of non-EXO people? 7. [+81, -9] Pathetic antis. You guys are now dragging Sehun's chin after Kai γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ This is his middle school picture. You wouldn't say a middle school kid would get plastic surgery for his chin. 8. [+71, -11] Am I the only one who thinks Jongin and Baekhyun look the same? I don't see how Baekhyun got his eyes and nose done. 9. [+69, -3] It's all good but please take the traitors out, it's hurting my eyes. 10. [+67, -60] I know that they're bad pictures but it's true that they got work done γ…‹γ…‹ Just because they're bad pictures, it doesn't mean that they didn't get any surgery. EXO stan...