Skip to main content

SECRET sends Christmas greetings as a trio



Article: "Us three" trio SECRET's cute Christmas greeting

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+206, -12] I don't feel the absence of the missing member at all ㅋㅋ SECRET's all about Jun Hyosung!!

2. [+188, -12] I bet they've been super stressed because of that one member with the actress disease..

3. [+111, -26] I can't recognize any of their faces anymore. I'd think they were nugu members of some no name girl group if you never told me they were SECRET.

4. [+22, -5] Who are they... their faces have changed a lot

5. [+8, -0] None of their old faces exist

6. [+6, -2] Group looks much better ♥

7. [+6, -3] SECRET's songs are jjang good

8. [+4, -0] They look better with the one missing

-


Source: Naver

1. [+2,658, -110] Does Han Sunhwa think she can succeed alone as an actress without SECRET? Never... too many pretty kids already that I don't even consider her pretty by comparison

2. [+1,663, -136] I don't see any of their debut faces anymore;;

3. [+746, -29] That one member is missing ㅋ ^^

4. [+647, -43] Song Jieun and Jun Hyosung look pretty

5. [+117, -4] I remember spamming Song Jieun's 'Hopeful Torture' and '25'... SECRET had so many hit songs too, what a shame ㅠ

6. [+134, -16] It's weird to me that Song Jieun isn't more popular for how vocally talented she is... she has a vocal tone as great as IU but reality is... sigh, their agency is hopeless with promotion.

7. [+117, -13] The other two are pretty nice for keeping Zinger with them

8. [+96, -8] How much of their faces did they fix?

-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl's Day's short shorts

Pann : Girl's Day's short shorts today 1. [+68, -1] Her butt line is showing 2. [+50, -17] People are so mean. Other idols dress as short as them but Girl's Day is always the target. 3. [+49, -2] They're not even wearing underpants 4. [+36, -0] I'm a fan but the stylist should've had them wear underpants ㅠㅠ What is this... Please wear underpants on the stage ㅠㅠ 5. [+32, -4] Why are you guys criticizing Girl's Day when their stylist is dressing them? 6. [+30, -0] Is Girl's Day's stylist crazy? I can see their butts. This honestly looks dirty. Girl's Day's stylist needs to bow their head and reflect. 7. [+24, -0] There was even a picture of a member with her full butt showing. I won't post the picture because it's too embarrassing and sexual. They don't seem to be wearing underwear, either. Usually, female idols wear underpants when they wear short stuff... I don't understand why they're doing this when they're popular e...

WJSN Cheng Xiao Shows Off Her Flexibility!

Nayeon's Teaser for Twice's Comeback

Nayeon does nothing for a whole minute yet I'm still fucking hyped for the comeback! Anyway, I'm back home for now, but probably will not be back to posting 100% until later in the week. Tomorrow is the final day of my long hours, then Tuesday night I have a date after work, so obviously I'm gonna prioritize a real girl over posting about cute girls half way around the world. Also, if you guys notice my posts changing, I've been on medications for the past month, so just a heads up.