Skip to main content

Seolhyun reveals her secret to trend status + what she bought after getting paid for the first time in 3 years



Article: 'Fridge' Seolhyun, "My secret to becoming a trend? Thanks to my unedited CF cutout panel"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+711, -93] It's honestly a problem that Han Sung Ho only supports Seolhyun

2. [+864, -164] And your history controversy got you even more well known

3. [+619, -111] You mean media play? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+577, -121] Thanks to media play

5. [+194, -43] Brainwashed the public into thinking you're a trend ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+140, -29] FNC media play

7. [+165, -39] Too bad your double title track comeback is an utter flop, one song completely fell off the charts while the other's #54 right now

8. [+123, -26] Brainwash trend

-

Source: Nate

1. [+518, -55] SKT's marketing team really does know what they're doing though, especially if you look at their last line of models too

2. [+484, -81] I'm a woman and still stared at her cutout panel ㅋㅋ what's more surprising is that she did the same pose as her panel but her real life body was more impressive than the cut out.. ㅋㅋ

3. [+374, -75] I'm a woman and I think Seolhyun is damn pretty

4. [+48, -31] That cut out panel really did do a lot in her fame. Ever since they switched models, I've lost interested.

5. [+39, -28] I used to get so much energy whenever I passed SKT stores with Seolhyun as the model... now some weird kid replaced her and it's not the same..

-


Article: Seolhyun, "I got paid for the first time in 3 years, bought an air conditioner for my family and a new bag for my parents"

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+490, -26] So if she had kept all of her income instead of dividing it with her members, she could've bought a house already

2. [+294, -19] Who knew one panel cut out could bring this much wealth...

3. [+279, -49] She seems like a really nice, innocent person

4. [+76, -10] No matter how much people talk about her media play, it's still pretty sad that she's shot that many CFs and had to divide all that income ㅜㅜㅜㅜ not sure if that makes Seolhyun nice or her agency mean..

5. [+56, -10] She lacks history knowledge but she seems like a genuinely nice person

6. [+43, -6] For how pretty she is, her actions seem so... naive ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really feel bad for her. She's pretty and has a super hot body but settles for taking a lesser income and doesn't seem to have much luck with men either...

7. [+19, -5] I guess the rest of AOA can still make money without having to work thanks to Seolhyun ㅋ jealous

8. [+9, -2] The other members except Choa better be massaging Seolhyun when she's sitting down

-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

EXO before plastic surgery?

Pann : Pictures of EXO before plastic surgery 1. [+322, -69] And yet you never bring good pictures ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 2. [+261, -27] OK can you please take out the three traitors? 3. [+203, -55] Forever hunted Kai ㅋㅋ That picture is so overused. 4. [+98, -18] I think they look fine 5. [+95, -40] He still looks the same 6. [+90, -6] Why did you even put pictures of non-EXO people? 7. [+81, -9] Pathetic antis. You guys are now dragging Sehun's chin after Kai ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is his middle school picture. You wouldn't say a middle school kid would get plastic surgery for his chin. 8. [+71, -11] Am I the only one who thinks Jongin and Baekhyun look the same? I don't see how Baekhyun got his eyes and nose done. 9. [+69, -3] It's all good but please take the traitors out, it's hurting my eyes. 10. [+67, -60] I know that they're bad pictures but it's true that they got work done ㅋㅋ Just because they're bad pictures, it doesn't mean that they didn't get any surgery. EXO stan...

Sulli vs Hwayoung - it's a difference in determination levels

Inquiring minds wish to know the answer to the following question: It's fine to say that someone is determined or not determined, but how is determination itself determined?  It's a good question, fortunately Kpopalypse is determined to determinate determination levels!  Read on for the trufax! On the surface it's understandable that f(x)'s Sulli and T-ara's Hwayoung may seem similar.  Both girls have a reputation for being kind of lazy, not pulling their weight while on the job and jeopardising their respective groups' careers at one point or another.  But how much of this perception is justified?  Let's take a closer look at the behaviour of both of these idols, so that their determination levels can be properly assessed. DIETING HABITS Everybody knows what Korean idol diets are like - dangerously unhealthy!  Most idol diets consist of food that is high in protein and vitamins but very low in carbohydrates , however carbohydrates are essential ...