Skip to main content

What is it like to stan both EXO and BTS?


Pann: What do you think when you see someone who likes both EXO and BTS?


1. [+235, -6] My friend stans both. When there's a controversy, she turns off her phone, pulls out her Internet cable, and makes herself disappear ㅋㅋㅋㅋ My friend is so cute and funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She was hosting an all-night party so I was at her place from the morning til the next evening. I was playing on my phone and she went on Twitter. After 5 minutes, she suddenly threw her phone, turned it off, tossed her laptop under the bed, and pulled out the Internet cable. She laughed awkwardly and asked me to watch the TV with her. She sat in front of the TV and looked really sad ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really hope both fandoms would stop fighting, it makes my friend cry ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+147, -47] The fact is that both groups are close to each other ㅋㅋ

3. [+107, -2] You can like both if you find them to be your type, handsome, and musically good. It's so funny how both fandoms hate each other ㅋㅋ I don't understand why people have to fight like that. The logic of liking only one group is also weird.

4. [+50, -0] What makes you think I only care about visuals when I say I stan both groups? What a generalization.

5. [+39, -1] We're not blaming all of those fans. But when there's a fight and the atmosphere is tense, I really hate it when someone jumps in and says, "I'm an EXO-L and also an Army. Let's not fight and get along <3" It's more annoying when the atmosphere is sensitive.

6. [+25, -0] It's not like we don't like them because they stan both. We don't like the ones who act like they dream of world peace and say, "The artists are close, EXO-Ls and Armies shouldn't fight~ <3" when there's a conflict.

7. [+21, -0] Honestly, isn't it only the Internet where fanwars happen? I'm an Army and my friend is an EXO-L but when there's a controversy, we don't really care about it when we see each other. Twitter pisses me off, though.

8. [+19, -0] My friend used to stan both groups, got tired, and left both fandoms entirely.

9. [+19, -0] I'm really curious, how do they even stream?

10. [+17, -0] My friend is an EXO-Land I'm an Army but when there's something going on, we don't mention anything about it because it's a right manner for each other ㅋㅋ We congratulate each other when one wins an award or when it's a birthday. In reality, a lot of EXO-Ls and Armies are close.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Park Hyo Shin oppa

Pann : Park Hyo Shin honestly 1. [+113, -15] Park Hyo Shin sings really well with a handsome face. It's so unfair. He's also tall with a good body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be fair if he looks like Kim Bun Soo. 2. [+107, -210] Didn't he get a lot of plastic surgery? 3. [+80, -14] I was wondering who the person is in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know Park Hyo Shin was this handsome ㅋㅋ 4. [+33, -2] You'll end up searching for all Youtube videos if you fall for Park Hyo Shin... I've been a fan for 8 years <3 5. [+31, -6] I knew people would mention plastic surgery... This gif is from 11 years ago... All he did was getting his eyes done once 10 years ago. Teeth are not considered plastic surgery. 6. [+28, -2] ㅋㅋ You won't notice any idols if you fall for Park Hyo Shin. 7. [+14, -0] Don't look up Park Hyo Shin on Youtube... Your bank account and mentality will be robbed....

EXO before plastic surgery?

Pann : Pictures of EXO before plastic surgery 1. [+322, -69] And yet you never bring good pictures ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 2. [+261, -27] OK can you please take out the three traitors? 3. [+203, -55] Forever hunted Kai ㅋㅋ That picture is so overused. 4. [+98, -18] I think they look fine 5. [+95, -40] He still looks the same 6. [+90, -6] Why did you even put pictures of non-EXO people? 7. [+81, -9] Pathetic antis. You guys are now dragging Sehun's chin after Kai ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is his middle school picture. You wouldn't say a middle school kid would get plastic surgery for his chin. 8. [+71, -11] Am I the only one who thinks Jongin and Baekhyun look the same? I don't see how Baekhyun got his eyes and nose done. 9. [+69, -3] It's all good but please take the traitors out, it's hurting my eyes. 10. [+67, -60] I know that they're bad pictures but it's true that they got work done ㅋㅋ Just because they're bad pictures, it doesn't mean that they didn't get any surgery. EXO stan...

Sulli vs Hwayoung - it's a difference in determination levels

Inquiring minds wish to know the answer to the following question: It's fine to say that someone is determined or not determined, but how is determination itself determined?  It's a good question, fortunately Kpopalypse is determined to determinate determination levels!  Read on for the trufax! On the surface it's understandable that f(x)'s Sulli and T-ara's Hwayoung may seem similar.  Both girls have a reputation for being kind of lazy, not pulling their weight while on the job and jeopardising their respective groups' careers at one point or another.  But how much of this perception is justified?  Let's take a closer look at the behaviour of both of these idols, so that their determination levels can be properly assessed. DIETING HABITS Everybody knows what Korean idol diets are like - dangerously unhealthy!  Most idol diets consist of food that is high in protein and vitamins but very low in carbohydrates , however carbohydrates are essential ...